? servers

? players online

Cant log in on forums *not sure if banned*

• Content Count:  192

Currently i tried to go on the forums and for some reason i can't. it display an error, I tried to log in on a different browser and i couldn't. So I tried to turn on a VPN Just to test it out and for some reason it worked. I'm currently at the position where i have no idea if i am banned and if i am, why I'm banned. I got no warnings and this is all sudden. Can I have a Higher up please tell me if i am. Thank you.

• Content Count:  8754

You are not banned in any way right now. Chances are it's due to some of the forum upgrades that have been going on recently. When you say you can't log in, does the website even load for you? I've had this issue in the past too - what kind of error are you getting?

You are not banned in any way right now. Chances are it's due to some of the forum upgrades that have been going on recently. When you say you can't log in, does the website even load for you? I've had this issue in the past too - what kind of error are you getting?

I dont think i violated the forum rules in anyway to get banned. But yea everytime i attempt to join without the VPN it shows this.

https://gyazo.com/0d5d467b0d3a51ee22e23d57b6959c15

Thanks for looking into this but If i did violate any Forum rules i would like to know why so i can appeal.

It seems to me that no one else has reported or had this problem.

• Content Count:  8754

I dont think i violated the forum rules in anyway to get banned. But yea everytime i attempt to join without the VPN it shows this.

https://gyazo.com/0d5d467b0d3a51ee22e23d57b6959c15

Thanks for looking into this but If i did violate any Forum rules i would like to know why so i can appeal.

It seems to me that no one else has reported or had this problem.

Like I said, you're not banned lol. Don't worry about that.

Try now? We were dealing with some plugin issues earlier that caused this

Like I said, you're not banned lol. Don't worry about that.

Try now? We were dealing with some plugin issues earlier that caused this

Thanks! It works now, really appreciate it the fix prex! Also can someone tell me if i still appear "banned" or not?

• Content Count:  6242

:facepalm: Lets put it this way and if you can't understand this then you may need to go back to your school and ask for your money back: IF YOU CAN FUCKING POST ON OUR FORUM, YOU AREN'T FUCKING BANNED!!!! IF YOU WERE BANNED, YOU'D SEE A BIG FUCKING SIGN TELLING YOU SO!

If you need further confirmation, I can actually ban you so then maybe you'd know when you are.....

Jesus fucking Christ... maybe I need to put an IQ test on the registration of this place... I swear if these kids can't understand this basic simple computer shit, our fucking world is gonna end in 20 years cause they can't operate computers that don't have plastic buttons and swipes...

• Like 5

Reply to Thread