? servers

? players online

Planned Website Maintenance

• Content Count:  6242

Tonight between 3 am and 7 am ET our website and fast download servers will be down for scheduled maintenance by our host for approximately 15 minutes. They are updating several things on our backend and we will lose service while they do it. We do not expect to have any issues with this update, but it is possible things on our website may break. We won't be able to fix them very quickly as most of us who does that kind of work will be sleeping. Do not spam us saying the website is down, we'll know it and fix it when we can.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 15

We are going to have to run a software update on our forum software. I do not have a time table of when this will be done, but should be done within the day. To do the update I'll have to shut the forum down and it should take me about 10 minutes to do. I'll post in shoutbox when I'll be doing it.

As of right now, we know several problems, but the main part of the forum does work. Any little features we have most likely won't work as we've done some heavy modifications to them and these are what is effected. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'll post when we are fixed.

• Like 2

Due to some logistical problems, it is taking us longer to get the patch installed. As soon as I can get it, I'll put it on and it should fix everything. Some plugins may break, but that's normal with the type of update we got to do. I do not foresee this being fixed until sometime Sunday.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  913

Is this the reason why when i go to steam-gamers.net, instead of the forums directly, i get this message:

"Function name must be a string on line 1566 in /usr/www/sgftp/public/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php

#0 /usr/www/sgftp/public/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(1021): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_array(Array, true, true, false)

#1 /usr/www/sgftp/public/forum/includes/class_bbcode.php(542): vB_BbCodeParser->parse_bbcode('Hello everyone,...', true, true, false)

#2 /usr/www/sgftp/public/forum/home_process.php(69): vB_BbCodeParser->do_parse('Hello everyone,...', false, true, true, true, true, false)

#3 /usr/www/sgftp/public/home.php(3): include_once('/usr/www/sgftp/...')

#4 {main}

Fatal User Error: Function name must be a string on line 1566 in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php in ..../vb/vb.php on line 286"

???

The error has to do with our host updating to a new version of PHP that isn't compatible with the current forum software. Until we can update the forum software its what happens. Pretty much anything that hasn't been modified still works but just barely.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread