? servers

? players online

H1Z1 vs. PUBG

• Content Count:  4441

For me I enjoy PUBG as a former ArmA 3 junkie. I think that both games draw different crowds and I don't think H1Z1 is a bad game. I do also think that H1Z1 did what they had to do to make money, but I find the direction they took their games to be quite scummy towards the people who originally bought their game for the revolutionary survival game it was supposed to be. I think they also decided "Oh we won this genre, we can slow our roll" and PUBG came in and fucking punched them in the dick forcing them to compete. I love that, so I will always prefer PUBG as long as they keep the development rolling and stay true to the playerbase.

Tactically the game is just really fulfilling with so many little micromanagement choices you have to make. Do I get this car? Do I go to the middle of the circle, or the complex on the edge? Do I pickup the KAR98 or the SKS? Paper or Plastic? The biggest downfall for PUBG in my personal opinion is that they haven't seperated ranked play from casual play. When I play with my dumbass friends I don't want my 2k duo rank getting fucked in the asshole from all the games I went hard with duo partners- I want to have fun and just play the game. The other gripe I have with the game currently is that everyone is making the push towards playing 1st person and I personally dislike it due to the audio being far too low as far as footsteps go, some of the models are just so fucking disproportionate and I end up shooting the edge of objects with my gun such as the fence, top of walls etc.. because the first person is just incredibly fucked. I'm hoping that with PUBG they make looting a bit less important and maybe add another circle because as it stands sometimes people can get dragged across the map in the most unfair way possible which makes the game much more RNG vs. skill-based. Major downside to PUBG is that the game just shits itself on so many computers and they really need to work out how to increase their audience cause I think if it was more accessible to people it would be one of the most popular games ever created for PC.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread