? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

ttt_kirbycity_b1 request

• Content Count:  526

What I mean by make it bigger and connect it a bit more is that there should be like some bridges in some places because the only way you can get to the top of some buildings is through the inside. Plus the buildings need to be a bit more separate. Maps like tumbleweed, rats kitchen, and community pool are all maps played a ton because they have a lot of space for people to run around in, and you could go on top of things and run around on roofs and in all of these maps they have teleport spots. I think @Kirby should add some of those, too.

This is a good suggestion!

So I have changed the 2 stars in the first screenshots to work as an elevator to get you on the roof.

I've added tornado thingys in the water which works as jump pads to jump on top of 2 different roofs around the map.

I fixed the broken ladder.

Would perhaps prefer if I added 2 teleport houses like in tumbleweed on 2 corners of the map?

Version b2 is ready.

This version features Water swirls that allow players to jump on the roofs nearby. Currently at 2 locations.

KA6ODMP.gif

Additional collectible items that your player can wear. Purely cosmetic.

Lightning fixes

The orange and yellow star in the mid section of the map now work as elevators.

Small ladder fixed.

Breakable planks added.

Additional custom purple bike model by me to add to the atmosphere.

The link is the same at https://gamebanana.com/maps/196925

• Like 4

• Content Count:  539

Updated the map to B3.

Just tested the new version out in a singleplayer mode, and everything seems to be working! Models and cosmetics work, T trap activates, and everything else you added seems to be working fine! The ladder is fixed, the invisible wall is gone by the ship, and the water swirls work fine. Love the map!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2844

I'll leave the current version on the rotation. Tho you might want to consider thickening the windows on the T room. Right now you can shoot trough them with an awp and offers the Ts kind of an op camping spot. Other than that the maps seems to be performing really well.

Edited by Mad Dogg

I'll leave the current version on the rotation. Tho you might want to consider thickening the windows on the T room. Right now you can shoot trough them with an awp and offers the Ts kind of an op camping spot. Other than that the maps seems to be performing really well. If you decide to post

But this has been the case for all my TTT maps. Without being able to utilize the Traitor room, it is kind of pointless. But perhaps making the window smaller could help in making it less op. Thanks for the post though, it could be that just this maps T room is located at a better (more overpowered) spot than the others.