? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

ttt_kirbycity_b1 request

• Content Count:  539

I think the buildings should be like more connected and a little more separate tbh

Your statement contradicts itself.

@Kirby, I think we heard some pretty neat suggestions when we tried it out today. Just a reminder to you of some of the things we found: The invisible clip you couldn't shoot through, the short ladder that doesn't work, and the waves only being visible on one side. Overall, seemed like it was a well-liked map (especially since it looks completely brand new) and I personally enjoyed it. I can see some good updates coming from this map such as interactable props and such.

I gotta say, I love the textures. I don't think I found any Easter Eggs exactly, so I don't think I've gotten to see the map to it's entirety; but I'd love to play on this map some more! Great map!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  217

This map looks very fun. Only one quick question are we like little people and the building are Huge, or is it just the screenshot that look like that. But very Excited to play this map :)

• Content Count:  484

Your statement contradicts itself.

@Kirby, I think we heard some pretty neat suggestions when we tried it out today. Just a reminder to you of some of the things we found: The invisible clip you couldn't shoot through, the short ladder that doesn't work, and the waves only being visible on one side. Overall, seemed like it was a well-liked map (especially since it looks completely brand new) and I personally enjoyed it. I can see some good updates coming from this map such as interactable props and such.

I gotta say, I love the textures. I don't think I found any Easter Eggs exactly, so I don't think I've gotten to see the map to it's entirety; but I'd love to play on this map some more! Great map!

What I mean by make it bigger and connect it a bit more is that there should be like some bridges in some places because the only way you can get to the top of some buildings is through the inside. Plus the buildings need to be a bit more separate. Maps like tumbleweed, rats kitchen, and community pool are all maps played a ton because they have a lot of space for people to run around in, and you could go on top of things and run around on roofs and in all of these maps they have teleport spots. I think @Kirby should add some of those, too.

• Like 2