? servers

? players online

Special Orders via Text Chat

• Content Count:  2001

since we're on the topic, are cts allowed to give special orders by shaking their heads? i've seen so many people die because i ct cant tell if their lying or not and i havent seen anything about this on the forums about this and i see too many people take advantage of this on t

Really interesting situation there. I'd say no they have to say it in voice chat or type it out for it to be valid, that way their teammates know what is going on.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

since we're on the topic, are cts allowed to give special orders by shaking their heads? i've seen so many people die because i ct cant tell if their lying or not and i havent seen anything about this on the forums about this and i see too many people take advantage of this on t

What the fuck. This is a joke right?

• Content Count:  1020

What the fuck. This is a joke right?

No.... it's actually happens inside the server more than what you would think so I was just making sure because I'd usually just make the T go back to the others rather than doing the special order he had received or not from a CT with no mic..

• Content Count:  160

have played on a few servers before that didn't let you give orders , but you could still play ct, without a mic.

maybe when there's like 3 or 4 cts left they can use text chat but on those other servers everything admittedly went smoother. too many times we have spawned and one CT spams "ALL TEES GO POOL" and nobody's paying attention as they are busy trying to get weapons and getting ready to wreck face to look at text chat. plus too many times i've seen tees go one way because a ct said something in chat and then another set of tees went another way per voice chat. then boom conflicting orders and somebody gets massacred for doing what he was told. it doesn't happen a ton but it happens more often than it should.

• Content Count:  2001

I've freekilled so many people because people put special orders in chat and I don't really read chat. If a rule were to be set where you can only give orders on mic that would be gr8.

So read chat maybe?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.