? servers

? players online

c9 Roster Change

• Content Count:  5108

Don't really know Rush well, but I know Tarik and DaZeD has said my exact thoughts about him. I think he's gonna make a good addition to the roster. Sad to see shroud go but I can't say this was completely unexpected.

• Content Count:  701

Makes them stronger but doesn't necessarily solve the problems they've had. Stewie calling is still an iffy decision. "On paper" the team should be easily a top 5 contender because most of their close losses are actually directly linked to misplays / mistakes made by n0thing and shroud. A lot of their close losses were on hinge rounds where the eco can break on both ends and they end up losing, and often it was because of n0thing (love the guy, but the amount of times he gets caught with nades is ridiculous). It's a firepower upgrade and decision making upgrade truthfully. I've got hope for this team since it did look like Stewie was getting much better at calling and pace changing but I don't want to over-hype the team. Gotta see them play first.

Rush coming in is definitely a huge bonus though. The guy does some apex/olof entrying shit when hes at peak form. Just goes into a place and gets a 2k-3k sometimes which creates so much more space for stewie to playmake.

• Content Count:  605

Shroud is making bank with pubg streaming

That's why he asked to be bench, so he could stream full time. But ya he broke down and was shedding some tears on stream at one point because he got thousands of new Subs in just a few hours lol.

I've killed MrGrimmmz in a game before, now I just need to find shroud... :d

Reply to Thread