? servers

? players online

Weeb out

• Content Count:  1469

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO your were the only way for us to have a chance to get some weeb skins on the servers why now. #BRINGBACKTHATWEEEB to revolt and have him back on that ao position. but good luck man. you will probably come back sooner then you think

Edited by Takuto

• Content Count:  1592

inb4 CA memes again Probably the biggest surprise I have witnessed. You loved being a CA and I bet you enjoyed AO a lot, so I least expected you to pull off that thing.

It was a pleasure helping you with ZE whenever you asked and it's a pity to see you step down, but hopefully you can do what you wanted to do and eventually come back to the admin ranks (not like Legends have SA powers but that's not the same :U).

P.S since you're no longer managing ZE can we get rid of that weeb skin now? c:

• Content Count:  3740

Leon, you were one of the hardest working AOs I've ever seen--incredible work ethic. Your absence will definitely be felt, just as your presence was.

You're a good friend and always will be to me, hope you stick around in the community for a little while longer :)

• Content Count:  2230

Sad to see you go Leon, however I'll be gladly awaiting your return!

I met you within the first month of me being introduced to this community and you were nothing but lovely. I was happy to meet you and be alongside you within the ranks for some time. I wish you well with whatever you get up to and hope that you know that you're loved by a lot of people here! Thanks for all the time and passion you have given to the community.

All the best

Reply to Thread