? servers

? players online

Weeb out

• Content Count:  4980

I don't come on here as much anymore at all, man but it is sad to see a ZE extraordinaire like yourself leave, so I had to come on and post!

I am thankful for what you have done for the community and ZE. You've always had a good attitude when we play or talk and thats worth mentioning, the OP was a good read aswell. I hope one day many of us ZE'ers can come back and glorify ZE fully again. It is already doing generally great and is our best server because of the extreme amount of work guys like you and I put on for so many years, so either way, we should be proud. As of right now, real life is hitting hard on many of us haha. But I'll see you around sometime, I know that.

I also hope that when you come back you'll be less of a weeb loool

Edited by Jazz

• Content Count:  66

In the short time I've been in this community, I feel sad to see you like this. You were a great admin in ZE and the few times I saw you in the server were filled with nothing but enjoyment and laughter. Thank you for improving upon ZE and keeping it alive to this day.

I hope to see you back in the server as an admin soon.

Thank you,

• Content Count:  2251

Why dad... :feelsbadman: don't leave me and your 2 other sons like this..

I'm going to miss you a lot, you were an amazing AO, helped ZE become something grand while at the same time making it a better and more enjoyable experience for all. Really unexpected and heartbreaking to see this, but I hope to see the best for you and what lies ahead in your future. We all hope you come back to being an AO for SG someday, I'll still be a proud green weeb when you get back for sure. Much love @Leon Mordecai

Time to bug Black Rain and Paralyzed for weeb models xdddddddddddd

• Content Count:  1719

I like u leon, will missu:( pls dont leave. I dont think I can handle ZE TS channel not having you in it on mute..

Thanks for everythin tho leon

Hope u dont hate still me for forgetting u in the CA pic that one time

:love:

Edited by Post

• Content Count:  1039

Waited three days hoping I would be the last person to respond (probally not). I would like to thank you for everythi g you've done for the ze server. I would also say thank you for being someone I can always talk about anything i wanted to from nitpicky complaints about the ze server, to what happened in my daily life.

Also I'm pretty sure I'll see you in yellow again in 3 months.

Reply to Thread