? players online

prophunt?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. prophunt?

• yes
    • nah

prophunt????

• Content Count:  3740

I checked out the german 64 slot server (its a beta server) and the polish server last night. The polish server had 17 people on it last night and 25 when i checked it this morning. Ill try to make a good demo of the server tonight. Hard to understand stuff as its in polish but still fun.

Just played on them both tonight.

The Polish one runs the same plugin we do. Main differences I see are: they have more props, they have more whistle sounds, and their balancing is way different. I didn't like their balancing at all, but the plethora of prop choices was impressive.

The German one is very different. They use a Hide N Seek plugin that I've never seen before, not the prophunt one we use. Prop selection is limited round to round and props get special powers as the round goes on. The concept was pretty cool, but again the balancing seemed off and the gameplay wasn't smooth (example, round times were really long).

• Content Count:  1406

Just played on them both tonight.

The Polish one runs the same plugin we do. Main differences I see are: they have more props, they have more whistle sounds, and their balancing is way different. I didn't like their balancing at all, but the plethora of prop choices was impressive.

The German one is very different. They use a Hide N Seek plugin that I've never seen before, not the prophunt one we use. Prop selection is limited round to round and props get special powers as the round goes on. The concept was pretty cool, but again the balancing seemed off and the gameplay wasn't smooth (example, round times were really long).

the idea behind the German server is nice, but i agree that the balancing and the rounds were a bit off, but it was still a cool concept. the polish server is something to go by if we go with this. i just tried to add my demo but its to big. ill work on posting that when i get back home. i gtg to work now.... i hate my job sometimes....

• Content Count:  1469

Prop hunt should be only MGT so that people can look forward in playing it since even when its on MGT its only fun with multiple people but the server is either straight up dead or straight over populated but i think we should give it a try and see how it goes cause we might get some dedicated people on the server like we have on ttt jb and mg . (the basketball guy might be a dedicated player). Plus it gives more exposure to more people about our community since some people that don't know our community that only play prop hunt might be searching for a prop hunt server

Edited by Takuto

Reply to Thread