prophunt?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. prophunt?

• yes
    • nah

prophunt????

• Content Count:  5674

No.

MGTs are only get togethers because full time servers would be dead. The server wasn't very populated during the weekend except for today where we reached like 25 players because it was the last day and everyone was trying to populate it.

Adding it to something like MG would be fine but there's no point in replacing dead server after dead server.

• Content Count:  5674

i have had more then 10 people on for hours this morning and right now it has 23 people

The server is not going to get a community of it's own, the whole population is regs from other servers that are probably only going to be willing to get on once in a while, not keep a steady population for the server.

I looked up prop hunt and found about eleven servers, some even having ws and knife, and all of them had zero people. I really don't think there is any interest for prop hunt on CS:GO. It's a fun event to have once in a while but not a full-time server.

• Content Count:  639

As fun and gimmicky as prop hunt was, I don't think it would fair well as a full-time server. Sure it's fun but gameplay gets stale pretty fast and it would be better to keep the mod limited to events. I think community resources could be spent elsewhere.

• Content Count:  1406

As fun and gimmicky as prop hunt was, I don't think it would fair well as a full-time server. Sure it's fun but gameplay gets stale pretty fast and it would be better to keep the mod limited to events. I think community resources could be spent elsewhere.

if we worked on the basic setup we use right now, we could make the server more fun. prop rotation, better maps, better ratio control, and what ever else we can come up with. it just needs people to care for it. zriot didnt see anyone today and i had prophunt going from 8am et on to right now 12 hours later. it can be done if we put our heart into it.

Reply to Thread