? servers

? players online

can you claim a room before 2 min

• Content Count:  1469

i have heard from some people that you cant claim before 2 min and others you can claim a room before 2 min. It also doesnt say in the rules that you have to claim before 2 min

Edited by Takuto

• Content Count:  890

I really think it depends how many people are alive more than what time it is. It wouldn't make since to start it at two minutes because everyone could still be alive, where if you have like 3-4 people left that would make since.

TDLR- It depends how many people are alive.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1061

it depends how many people are alive more than what time it is. It wouldn't make since to start it at two minutes because everyone could still be alive, where if you have like 3-4 people left that would make since.

Halo is totally right. To piggy back of his comment, Claiming Rooms is intended for the last 1 or 2 innocents that feel like they are in immediate danger.

So it doesn't necessarily have to be after 2 mins, but it almost always will be unless the traitors are really killing it.

• Content Count:  3728

What does claiming a room mean?

Claiming a room means that a player feels that he is in danger so he is going to stay in a room for his own safety. You can claim a room if you reasonably feel like you are in danger (being one of few alive, being constantly shot at, etc). Announce to the server that you are claiming a room and to warn them not to enter. Any players that go into the room, with verbal warnings before hand, can be killed.

Nowhere does it say in the FAQ that it has to be past 2 minutes in order for you to be able to claim a room. I don't know where people get this idea from that you can't claim rooms before 2 minutes. It's mostly common sense really, whenever you are being KOS'd, being shot at or feel like you're the only innocent left alive you have a reason to claim a room for your own safety.

• Content Count:  1469

Nowhere does it say in the FAQ that it has to be past 2 minutes in order for you to be able to claim a room. I don't know where people get this idea from that you can't claim rooms before 2 minutes. It's mostly common sense really, whenever you are being KOS'd, being shot at or feel like you're the only innocent left alive you have a reason to claim a room for your own safety.

I told people so many times that it isn't a rule and many people give me back lash for it. So I wanted to be 200 percent sure that this isn't a rule and that it is a made up rule that people just constantly followed.

• Content Count:  418

I told people so many times that it isn't a rule and many people give me back lash for it. So I wanted to be 200 percent sure that this isn't a rule and that it is a made up rule that people just constantly followed.

No, there is no "2 minute rule" that everyone seems to think exists. You can only claim a room if YOU ARE IN DANGER. That would include some of the previously mentioned scenarios, or being shot at. If someone says that they are claiming a room just let them know that they can only do so if they are in danger. If they want to 'claim' a room but they don't shoot people who come in, that's fine. If they prematurely claim a room and shoot someone that comes in, that's RDM and it will be very clear if it happens.

Reply to Thread