? servers

? players online

[SG] July MGT - PropHunt

• Content Count:  3740

logo.png

Rdmeb3B.png

Hello Steam-Gamers!

Next weekend, our MGT server will be opening for PropHunt from Friday Aug. 4th - Sunday Aug. 6th!

If you don't know what PropHunt is, it's a Hide & Seek mod that pits a few seekers (CT's) against a slew of map props/objects (T's).

The goal is for the seekers to find and kill all props, but if the round time expires, the props will win.

Where?

Server IP: 70.42.74.162:27019

When?

Friday, August 4th - Sunday, August 6th

Map Rotation

(WORK IN PROGRESS!)

cs_office

cs_assault

de_lake

de_nipperhouse_go

de_westwood

zm_nomercy_hospital_csgo

HAPPY PROPHUNTING GAMERS!

vLaz9XV.png

• Like 17

Shout outs to @Senpai @sean @Paradox @Exk @shoiep @Greggy G@Complicated @melancholy @Porpoise @Kurohime @Ahoy

and whomever I forgot to mention (please let me know) for helping me test PropHunt last night/early morning. I was able to make a lot important tweaks and I am very grateful for the help to make them happen!

• Like 8
Edited by Wawa

• Content Count:  24

After playing for a bit, one suggestion I have is to take away the ability to turn into a banana. It was super abused because you are super small. People on the server commented on how they took away the can and clipboard props, so this could easily be justified. Other than that, some major fun times.

After playing for a bit, one suggestion I have is to take away the ability to turn into a banana. It was super abused because you are super small. People on the server commented on how they took away the can and clipboard props, so this could easily be justified. Other than that, some major fun times.

Let me guess... @sean hid in that snow spot by the garage on office as a banana?

Reply to Thread