? servers

? players online

Conor Mcgregor Vs Floyd Mayweather (Who You Got?)

• Content Count:  3462

Reminder that McGregor can't grab or kick like he normally can. Floyd is probably the best defensive boxer since Ali.

The only way McGregor wins is if Floyd takes a dive or gets extremely cocky and flubs + McGregor gets a lucky punch in.

Regardless it's just a cash grab in the end no matter what you think of the fight.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2694

McGregor is gonna wipe the fucking floor.

“I own this town, I own Rio de Janeiro, so for him to say that he is the king and I am the joker, if this was a different time, I would invade his favela on horseback, and would kill anyone who wasn’t fit to work. But we’re in a new time, so I’ll whoop his ass instead.”

• Content Count:  18

8 OZ gloves, Conor has 4-6 rounds to upset the greatest defensive boxer ever. I think if it makes 12 rounds, FLoyd wins the decision (rightful or not, he's won bouts where he lost in every category before so we shouldn't be surprised).

Can't wait for this circus to conclude

• Content Count:  261

@COCO(bartender) I'm going to try and run over to a steak house or something to watch it since I'm not going to drop 100 to watch it on my TV. I heard somewhere that the vegas tickets were priced around 100,000 or something? It's an expensive fight though

Reply to Thread