? servers

? players online

T quote on quote ghosting rule for JB

• Content Count:  418

It's been brought up quite a few times over the years. The answers to some of them were pretty much the same like this and this. It's a zero issue, in my opinion. That's just how PB goes sometimes.

• Content Count:  716

I hate this as well but I don't think this should be a rule

I agree with this. Especially since ghosting is when dead players are giving intel to players who are alive, yeah it sucks but sometimes T's like to delay rounds and hide. For example we have 6 CT's alive and 4 T's alive one is hiding because he's obviously rebelling and is KOS the other 3 T's who aren't rebelling are waiting for an LR, tho cant start because the rebelling T is hiding delaying time. That's just a way i see it and i don't think it's a big deal.

• Content Count:  4441

Figure I'd put my 2 cents here.

This really shouldn't be a rule.

Use this to rebel and just knife a CT or send them in some crazy location. Rarely do CTs successfully get anyone to blood hound, in the event that it does happen some salty fuck comes and makes a thread like this.

PB's complexity & fun comes from being creative- fuck your teammates, 90% of the time if you try to work with them they are complete cuntwaffles about it. Use them being assclowns to your advantage.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1621

PB's complexity & fun comes from being creative- fuck your teammates, 90% of the time if you try to work with them they are complete cuntwaffles about it. Use them being assclowns to your advantage.

I tried! They took T orders away from me though :(

• Content Count:  1654

Since I began to start playing a lot more on JB in the past month over any other server AND because I was a staff member of a JB community on TF2 I would like to state my opinion on this topic.

No I do not see this as a way for ghosting and/or team killing. I see it this way because In my time of being a staff member for a JB community on another game the main priority was to try and be the last T alive in order to get LR. This was the way I was "brought up" in the world of JB but in my time of playing SG JB I have definitely learned my ways to change from what I had previously been used to. In our JB the main goal is definitely not to be the last three alive just to get lr, and tbh it was hard for me to get over this point but I did. The main goal as I see it would be to rebel, try to win by being unjust and to be as cruel as you can towards the CT's every chance you get. Now remember this is my opinion on how the game should be played, obviously everyone has their own opinion, some (maybe most) would agree with my opinion but there will always be people who want to win just to win the LR or just to win in the "fairest" way possible. In other words those players would like to rat out other teammates who have rebelled by either giving helpful hints or giving their exact location.

Overall this is another way to play JB, its another thing that the T's have to watch out for because at the end of the day every T is still fighting to win, BUT, winning in what way is the question. To win by rebelling and killing the CT's off can and sometimes work, but having this option to rat out T's is just another way for other T's to win in their own way.

Let me make this clear, I have ratted out my teammates before, I don't do it a lot but I do it on certain occasions to either mess around with that certain person or to try and play JB in a different way for a chance. Yes I was also ratted out myself getting me killed quite a few times as well but was I mad if I got killed? I wasn't happy but its not something to cry about, its just another thing you have to be mindful of when playing JB.

My vote is to not have this as a rule as it can really lose some key components of how players think when rebelling, It shouldn't be easy for Ts to rebel and this is just another way to keep it so that the T's who do rebel have to be sneaky and mindful and not be able to be a constant nuisance to the CT's.

• Content Count:  2668

Nothing forces a T to give up their rebelling teammate, it's up to them. I don't think it should be made a rule because it is another component of JB. Like @All Ts said, you can use it to your advantage to send the CT somewhere else, or it can be used as a way of getting a reward such as a freeday.

Doesn't mean it's not seen as a dick move if you actually give away their location, half of the time it's just a survival of the fittest.

• Content Count:  208

So i'm guess it is a rule or it isn't a rule i'm confused because i have felt that feeling of being snitched on and it doesn't feel that quite nice. Hopefully none of u guys have experienced it

• Content Count:  160

"Honestly I like it when my teammates rat me out because it saves me from the trouble of finding cts" keked at this.

worst part is when youre friendly to people on the server (yis i am boasting i got pals) and one of them tries to meme on you and mic spam with "MAGIC GOT A DEAG MAGIC GOT A DEAG" so you either rebel or drop it, and throw away the oppurtunity you were hoping to get when a few cts weren't paying attention and you could pick em off like flies

it is NOT fun. If anything i'd have to say calling it teamkilling is a stretch cause it's not like when you get called out for having a USP in your pocket you can just get AWPed, but it's definitely ghosting.

id be fine if they could say you had a weapon, i can live with that, just not to say where i am. That ruins the fun of the T side so much more

Reply to Thread