? servers

? players online

Suggestion for Jailbreak

• Content Count:  192

@Mohab @K4N I'm going to ban you both off the forums if any higher up has to delete another one of your posts.

I'm Sorry Caution, It was retarded what i did. Thanks for the warning and not actually Banning us off the forums. Banning me off the forums would be a nightmare as I use the forums every day to get the latest news on what is happening on SG. I do sincerely apologize for my retarded reply and I Will never post a retarded reply like that again. Thank you Caution. Sorry again

• Content Count:  1421

The suggestion for a knife fight LR is fine. It was only removed originally because the speed option was being abused to run into secrets or kill other CTs out of the LR unfairly. I'll remove the speed option and any other options that could be abused, and add the LR back onto the list.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  31

The suggestion for a knife fight LR is fine. It was only removed originally because the speed option was being abused to run into secrets or kill other CTs out of the LR unfairly. I'll remove the speed option and any other options that could be abused, and add the LR back onto the list.

Thanks Nimmy.

• Content Count:  261

Would be better if theres a call admin function. (!admin or something) Sometimes aint that easy for an admin to notice the chat when people all fighting around

You can just add admins on steam and message them. Also there is a plugin where if you say @"your message" it shows up in chat for us to see more clearly.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1403

You can just add admins on steam and message them. Also there is a plugin where if you say @"your message" it shows up in chat for us to see more clearly.

Pretty sure it only works when you use "team chat" (Key to access this chat = u) not the normal "all chat" (Key to access this chat = y)

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.