? servers

? players online

SG Jailbreak Official Group

• Content Count:  1421

Join the Official JB Group here! This group is a bit old but we decided to spruce it up and make it our official group. Join up if you want the latest PB updates for events, population pushes, and notifications on whats goin on.

Thanks to @All Ts for making the group icon and @Extreme Potatoes for helping get this group a bit more populated, and a big thanks to @Veggie for letting @delirium and I have the group.

• Like 3
Edited by Dominic
fuck you deli

• Content Count:  1619

Delirium and I*

Looks like you need to be grounded again because you just failed your basic English test

Wait wouldn't he be right? Take you out of the sentence and out would be "thanks for letting me have the group" not "thanks for letting I have the group".

• Content Count:  5377

Wait wouldn't he be right? Take you out of the sentence and out would be "thanks for letting me have the group" not "thanks for letting I have the group".

It would have been correct if he had left my name out of the sentence.

He didn't though so it's wrong.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5063

By the way, thanks to @floffypus. I used one of your early drafts of the SG logo for the group.

I made a template back in the days for all official sg groups.

vi3YTUk.png

That SteamGamers folder in the image contains 20GB of SteamGamers content, much of it never even saw the light of day.

Got some hidden gems in there ;)

x5QILrV.png

The wrapped "dick" never happened sadly XD

• Like 2

• Content Count:  4441

We're going to be switching back to the old group and using that for now. The OP is edited and here is the link.

Join up so you can keep up to date with everything PB related, we'll be trying to use it as much as possible.

Basically if you play JB join the old group and wear the tag if you want us to love you, we're going to be adding some incentives for you guys to wear them sometime in the future.

Reply to Thread