? servers

? players online

No Giving Freedays In Small Areas

• Content Count:  74

I think u shouldnt be able to make a freeday in a small place when that is just delaying the round cause it makes the game no fun and it makes ded players have to wait longer may causing less, new Sg members joining in so if u do give a freeday in a small zone only do it for about 1min

Thx

I love Sg but wen im ded on Jb [T or CT] and people give freedays in small areas it delays the round and it really makes me bored and wanting to leave so I think if u ever make a freeday in a small area only do it for a minute.

Thx, Abomination

Edited by idealist

• Content Count:  2001

Its not delaying at all since you can force a LR at 3 people. If you don't want to wait to die don't get yourself killed, it is pretty simple. Also, 99% of time time it results in Ts rebelling so I don't really see a problem with it.

• Content Count:  5377

In my opinion there isn't a difference between go to pool, and freeday in pool.

If they're being shit heads and delaying it can be dealt with as it usually would.

i think he referring to people who give orders like freeday in isolation

• Content Count:  1421

I'm assuming you're talking about people making you go somewhere, then 1 minute later them giving you a free day in the same place because people think that counts as changing the order and therefore not delaying. However, that's wrong so making a rule about this would just be a more specific reiteration of the delaying rule.

If you're talking about people just saying free day in iso or whatever, like @All Ts said, that's not delaying. It's just a rewording of go to this place.

Marking this as rejected.

Reply to Thread