TTT_lost_temple_go_v1 removal

• Content Count:  1266

Map Removal

Full map name

TTT_lost_temple_go_v1

Type of map

TTT

Why should we remove it

1)It's extremely confusing and easy to keep the game going until the time limit. This causes many people to leave.

2)The map has places that randomly hurts/kills any player that passes through, no matter the role they have.

3)No one seems to genuinely enjoy the map seeing as its RTVed every time its selected.

• Content Count:  3401

This map was awesome back in the day on GMOD TTT and was probably one of the most popular and most played map on the server at the time. Unfortunatly I have noticed the current player base dislike this map and rarely see it get voted for anymore.

Also complaints with it being too big and laggy for a bunch of people.

• Content Count:  2668

Those who played it on gmod will most likely be the ones who enjoy it the most. I think it's a fun map to play, especially as a traitor.

Unfortunatly I have noticed the current player base dislike this map and rarely see it get voted for anymore.

As frosty mentions, it's not really voted for anymore and shouldn't be removed because of that. Just because a map isn't liked doesn't mean it should be removed, that should be saved for the maps that are broke.

• Content Count:  2730

I never had an issue getting around it, also I'm pretty sure you can get the staff and release the mummy. It feels like people nowadays don't use t testers as much and other hidden things in maps, like in this map.

If people don't play it anymore, prehaps its time to say goodbye to it. :cry:

• Content Count:  461

As fun as the theme of the map is, the map is still a labyrinth. Many of the corridors look the same, there is nothing in one area that particularly stands out. The map is also slightly dark and there are fewer assault rifles than there are SMGs and shotguns which makes people more inclined to be closer to each other. Most of the T rooms on the map are pretty gimmicky and can be used to kill people through the 1 way windows because of bullet penetration. The rooms can see large areas of the map and if the traitors don't leave them then it can get pretty boring to spectate. The rooms can be avoided for the most part but to get back to the center room you must pass at least 1 trap room or a choke point. That isn't necessarily bad, but it makes for some easy kills. Most of the time when I am playing the map a few people start to try to RTV but these are usually the people that don't like to play anything other than the 3 most popular maps all the time. I like the map but it suffers a few gameplay problems that stem from the theme. When the server population gets low the map starts to become dull because when it is down to the last 2-4 people and the radar bugs out the rounds really stretch on. I'd prefer if it stayed on the server since it isn't technically broken and it is more of a older favorite of Gmod players.