? servers

? players online

JB Slot Increase Feedback Thread

• Content Count:  4441

Recently PB increased it's slots from 28 to 36.

Post your feedback to the slot increase here, try to stay constructive (observations, statistics) and give solutions rather than just bitch.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1619

I haven't played yet due to my internet being awful, but I can only see this being a good thing. It sets us aside and brings extra traffic to our server.

Sure a few extra dickheads will get on, but that's nothing the admins can't handle.

Hopefully it works out, it'll be nice having more players.

• Content Count:  391

The one observation I have seen is that every admin has said they're discouraged to go there.

Think that's how it was before though.

Always has been that way. Admins would come in packs of 2-3 or go on when they're called in. When admins aren't on it becomes a shit show.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  614

One thing I've noticed with this is that ratio becomes a lot more fucked up than ever before... Wasn't as bad when we were at 28 players, but either way isn't the hardest thing to handle.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  163

I think the ratio rule should become more strict the more people are on. The dofference of one or two people on CT than T becomes four to five people who are on the wrong team.

• Content Count:  305

At first, 36 slots seemed really appealing to me because of summer, and the server capping at 28 often. Now adjusting to it there are positives and negatives. More slots means more people and sometimes its too much for 1 admin when they're on the server. There are a few times where free killings and such have gone unnoticed because of how many players. However, there is almost always a spot on the server now, and with more people on, it attracts more attention newer players. However unless an admin is on there are often a few mess ups and they don't learn without consequences regardless if we tell them it's against the rules (the biggest issue being ratio and naturally free killing). Since we are short of admins at the moment it is a bit rough but in time it should fix itself :smile1:

Edited by Reece
added

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.