? servers

? players online

Surf Prank Calls and Rapping?

• Content Count:  221

Just wondering if we could possibly have an event on Friday/Saturday nights where we can do prank calls and rap. This seems to get a lot of surf servers populated and i was wondering if we could implement this into the SG surf server as well. I think this would not only help the surf server get populated but also make it a bit more fun. @Bread

Thanks for your time, Saint Pablo

• Content Count:  2668

Just wondering if we could possibly have an event on Friday/Saturday nights where we can do prank calls and rap. This seems to get a lot of surf servers populated and i was wondering if we could implement this into the SG surf server as well. I think this would not only help the surf server get populated but also make it a bit more fun. @Bread

I think a consistent surf server event would be a good idea. I'm not sure about the prank call/rapping part, but that can be someone that people can choose to do if they want.

Otherwise, we can use other incentives to motivate players to join the event such as 2x store credits/raffle points or prizes for completing maps. This could extend to other servers too.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5108

I've seen surf servers that have rap battles and they are usually filled. I like that part of the idea, however I think prank calling can lead to a lot of problems so I'd say that would not be the best idea. @Saint Pablo

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1401

Not really fond of the prank calls part, but I get what you're trying to do. Some events similar to the monthly course event? But then specifically with certain tier maps.

• Content Count:  147

Prank Call sounds like something that could be bad for steam-gamers but i am down for the rapping part i wanna drop my nick crompton bars please dont attack me for this

• Content Count:  639

An offshoot of this idea would be a HLDJ night where players could enter a queue (every Friday night?) to play music via HLDJ. Kinda like the "What are you listening to" thread but hanging out, drinking beer, surfing, and listening to each other's shitty music tastes.

Rather, we could call it "Surf Open Mic Night" where players would have the stage to do whatever they wanted, play music via HLDJ for the server, poetry, stand-up comedy

Edited by Bill Smauz

Reply to Thread