? servers

? players online

Cell Spawning

• Content Count:  5674

I don't know if this has to do with slot change or not, but on PB (specifically razor) mass amounts of people are spawning in cells together and getting stuck. 16 cells would mean only like 2-3 people need to be in a cell but today we spawned with 7 in a cell and that same round we got the order to be on the beds and we couldn't all fit and we started getting shot and it caused a lot of unwanted chaos.

There was also only 23 Ts on T side at the time, so imagine if those seven of us spawned in a soccer or pool teleport cell and a third of the team is gone at the beginning of the round.

I think this should get an attempt at being fixed, but I wouldn't be the judge of if it needs to be.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

Maybe a script could be written, that after the round starts the stuck command gets run

Actually a good idea but this could end with actually getting people stuck in objects and people on rounds where the bug doesn't even happen resulting in the command needing to be done again and again, and again.

Tagging @Nimmy @Delirium @Jake cause if it's easy to do I'm interested to see if it fixes the issue or makes it worse.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.