? servers

? players online

!votekick

• Content Count:  716

Honestly think it's a bad idea. I can definitely see this command getting a abused and being used for the wrong purposes (As in wrong i mean people voting to kick someone just because they're "Annoying" or they just dislike them. i give this a big No

• Content Count:  122

The chances of it being abused is pretty rare.

We have pretty good communities who understand what the rules are. Plus, the vote percantage would have to be a big percantage, probably more than 75% of everyone on the server. It can't be abused like that, if someone hated someone I would vote no for it, simple :p

• Content Count:  5674

The chances of it being abused is pretty rare.

We have pretty good communities who understand what the rules are. Plus, the vote percantage would have to be a big percantage, probably more than 75% of everyone on the server. It can't be abused like that, if someone hated someone I would vote no for it, simple :p

I really dont think it's that rare for some dude to go off on a little kid and for everyone else to chime in.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  90

If selected trustworthy people were allowed to use this feature, I can see it being very helpful to kick players who aren't following the rules. Keep in mind the whole server has to make the vote, not just one person. It's frustrating when someone isn't following the rules and there isn't an admin on

• Like 1

• Content Count:  415

https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63408&page=2&highlight=votekick

It was suggested years ago.

The problem is the fact that it can be abused at any time. You get groups of people who will shit on a little kid and abuse this votekick system on him. I have played on servers with this system and I can say that it gets abused a lot.

So I don't think it's a great idea giving a bunch of random people the power the kick people.

Edited by Akumu

• Content Count:  2001

While this may seem like a good idea it just wont't work well on our servers. It'll get abused and will never work properly sadly. Just call an admin into the server or get on chatbox and ask someone, that has been working for us for years. I'm going to close this now as we have had many threads like this in the past and we can all agree we won't implement this.

• Like 1
Edited by Jake

Reply to Thread