? servers

? players online

Special Ranks On SG Servers

• Content Count:  122

You mean like "special subscriber" with darker blue and "special VIP" with lighter pink?

It's like saying "hey guys, let's give the BD and AO more shit to do"

VIP is good enough already

No, like the original post said, giving the example of a "YouTuber" rank. The rank could just give exclusive !shop items to people like them, or twitch streamers, and so on.

idk.

• Content Count:  163

hey if they also did a top 50 so i feel special then i'd be cool with special tags, or maybe say your place on a server like

24th on JB

or

232nd on Minigames

• Content Count:  192

No, like the original post said, giving the example of a "YouTuber" rank. The rank could just give exclusive !shop items to people like them, or twitch streamers, and so on.

idk.

I agree with this reply. A "Youtuber" or "Twitch streamer" is a good idea, I know VIP does exist for a reason but it's just a cool gimmick i came off when i was bored because i don't have a life and i'm going through an emotional breakdown as we speak, but it is a good gimmick and if the "owners" or who ever has the power to add these ranks into servers, that would be cool, Again it could be tried out for like a month and see if the people like it. If not within like the first 2 weeks it could be removed.

Reply to Thread