? servers

? players online

Yo, VIP...let's kick it!

• Content Count:  11501

Hello everyone!

A few years ago we came out with the subscriber idea, which definitely helped saved this community from financial problems. During this time, we tossed around the possibility of creating a second rank of subscriber. Ultimately, we decided not to as we wanted to focus mainly on securing our financial stability. Over time, this has solidified itself quite well, and felt that we were ready at this point in time to release a second rank of subscriber. So, with that being said...

Introducing VIP! This will essentially be a higher version of subscriber. The price will be $10 a month, and will include all of the regular subscriber benefits + more. Before we start getting into detail about what will be included with this new rank, let me emphasize that subscribers will not lose anything that is already given to them. All of their perks remain the exact same.

AO's have been given a lot of freedom with what plugins / models they can add on their servers for VIP, so some servers may have features that another server will not. Some new features with VIP will be:

- Pink forum name

- New TS rank

- In-game tag

- More raffle tickets per minute

- More store credits per minute

- Colored name in game

- Access to VIP raffle

- Access to MVP Plugin on Minigames Server

- Access to VIP zombie and human models for Zombie Escape Server

- Access to VIP CT and T models for the Jailbreak Server

- Access to VIP CT and T models for the TTT Server

- Forum award for dedicated VIP

- ...more to come!

While this is a brand new rank, there are sure to be plenty of questions. I am asking my entire staff, from SA's all the way up to BD's, not to answer any question they do not know for sure (IE because it's posted somewhere or you came to me and asked). This way, we can keep everyone on the same page. We are in the process of updating the forums and the forms to include this new change in rank, so if you happen to notice anything after a day or two, please make a post about it so we can fix it.

Because of the nature of our automated system, you must choose VIP or subscriber when you do a one time donation - meaning you cannot choose both (such as donating $15 and asking for a month of both). For now, we are doing an additional raffle specifically for VIP and allowing skin donations for VIP. This is subject to change, pending how Spiked and I think it turns out. We are wanting to provide as many benefits as possible, but at the same time wanting to do it as intelligently as possible. If you have a current subscription for subscriber and are interested in VIP, you will need to cancel Sub and start a new subscription for VIP.

For those of you who have made one-time donations and are currently subscriber because of it - if you are interested in becoming a VIP, send me a message with your email address associated with paypal and I can credit your current time left. Because there are so many of you, I will only be doing this for exactly 7 days from when this is posted. Get a message into me before exactly 7 days, and I will get back to you with the information I have and what I can do for you.

If you already have a subscription for subscriber and you just open up another subscription for VIP, you will not be refunded your money for whatever time is left on your subscriber. I am literally telling you in this thread to consult with me before you start donating more money if you are confused, but some of you are still just starting up multiple subscriptions. So this is your disclaimer not to do that.

If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

• Like 35
Edited by Caution

known issue right now with the name color and the userbar - working on the fix.

also teamspeak icons being worked out

When I go to setup a subscription for VIP it comes up as Subscriber for 5$.

fixed

For those of you who have made one-time donations and are currently subscriber because of it - if you are interested in becoming a VIP, send me a message with your email address associated with paypal and I can credit your current time left. Because there are so many of you, I will only be doing this for exactly 7 days from when this is posted. Get a message into me before exactly 7 days, and I will get back to you with the information I have and what I can do for you.

Seriously guys, not trying to be an ass but I am doing about a million things at once right now. If you waste my time by sending me a PM saying 'I want VIP' without even reading my post, I will not respond to you.

• Content Count:  8754

In terms of canceling your subscription for sub (if you currently have it and want to switch to VIP), you have to do it on paypal's website. When you log in, navigate to the recurring subscriptions section and delete/cancel your current SG payment.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread