TTT_community_pool_csgoport_v6 removal

• Content Count:  701

Map Removal

Full map name

TTT_community_pool_csgoport_v6

Type of map

TTT

Why should we remove it

While I hate this map due to it's overplayed repetitiveness, there's a crazy FPS issue with the map atm. I thought it was just me at first, but a lot of people were saying they get "crazy lag" when they look at the direction with the T-room, and I noticed my FPS would drop from 350 to 40 everytime I looked towards that direction. We already have a version of pool, and I think it's time to finally hang this one up.

• Content Count:  701

Also, for reference here's two pictures where you can see the FPS change on my screen [ATTACH=CONFIG]16734[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]16735[/ATTACH]

• Content Count:  4441

I highly dislike like the other version due to there being very few guns, but people are definitely experiencing large fps drops as many players have complained to me about it as recent as yesterday.

• Content Count:  3401

I highly dislike like the other version due to there being very few guns, but people are definitely experiencing large fps drops as many players have complained to me about it as recent as yesterday.

The new version actually has more guns and better guns than the original.

I dont get why there's two versions because the original one was already over played to shit. jsut remove one please for fucks sake

The map was remastered and put onto the server, the original was kept because its the most played, most liked map on the server. Most regulars voted to keep it up.

• Content Count:  4441

The new version actually has more guns and better guns than the original.

You should add more in the spawn area and main lobby. We have 30+ players on sometimes so the map can get kinda low on weapons.

• Content Count:  3401

You should add more in the spawn area and main lobby. We have 30+ players on sometimes so the map can get kinda low on weapons.

I'll consider it if I ever make a new version, I tried to keep to the original map with gun spawns as it's never been a major issue as it just requires people to walk about a bit more and find something.

• Content Count:  539

As much as I love the original pool map more than any other map in the rotation currently, the FPS drop causes a huge issue and interferes with gameplay. If you open up your console "~" you will notice a bunch of "ErrorCMaterial" being spammed. One temporary solution is to enter into console both: con_filter_enable 1, con_filter_text_out CMaterial. This stops the spam in console and greatly reduces the FPS lag. I wouldn't like to see this map being removed, but the drop in FPS that the map causes makes it unplayable currently.