? servers

? players online

Sg suggestion

• Content Count:  4441

Going to try and observe the round ends and how rushed all of them feel today.

I will say that I'm not completely against a marginal increase somewhere between 15-45 seconds if I see what I think I will. Anything higher upwards of a minute-2 minutes is too much and will likely have negative & visual repercussions on server population.

• Content Count:  1621

Well from my experience with how are server is, the ct's have a tendency to kill 30 seconds to a minute of round time with the one step out/go to some line. This may not be how it always is, but from what I have seen from my limited time in the past few months, is usually how it goes. Not saying the ct's are always wasting time on purpose, because sometimes rebelling happens and the whole teams deals with it for some reason. Some maps are worse than other as well. I don't think it would be terrible adding some time, as @All Ts said 15-45 seconds, but I also don't see a point in adding time for people, just to do lrs and finish Simon Says. There are benefits of leaving the time as is and adding half a minute or so.

But I guess it is jailbreak, so everyone should have rebelled by 5 minutes :>

• Content Count:  716

I believe that there is an issue with time on the SG Jb server there is only 5:00 to give orders, deal with rebelers, and do lrs at the end of the round expecially when there are like 18 ts and 9 cts. Ithink there should be atleast alittle more time not a lot just alittle or like a custom mod to add time with the number of people on the server

This is a great idea! honestly i would love to see jb rounds last a bit longer than 5:00 also having a time extender mod would be very nice. Because I've witnessed so many rounds being rushed on LR's because time is running out and usually results in a draw

• Content Count:  391

If you really wanted to make rounds faster then add rules for delaying. Like, cell doors must be opened before 4:30 and not 4:00. Or you can't make the ts freeze for more than 30 in game seconds. But making the rounds longer will discourage early rebelling. It would just be weird.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Content Count:  65

If you really wanted to make rounds faster then add rules for delaying. Like, cell doors must be opened before 4:30 and not 4:00. Or you can't make the ts freeze for more than 30 in game seconds. But making the rounds longer will discourage early rebelling. It would just be weird.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

As i play jb quite a bit i would say cts delaying is a big problem and what if one day we could test the rule to see if it works or not. Adding 25-30 seconds shouldn't ruin rounds and discourage early rebellers. Too much time and it would just get boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1421

Our round time is good right now. Five-minute rounds help keep players active and having fun, while at the same time keeping the objective of the game alive. Rejected, thanks for the suggestion though.

Reply to Thread