? servers

? players online

Sg suggestion

• Content Count:  53

I believe that there is an issue with time on the SG Jb server there is only 5:00 to give orders, deal with rebelers, and do lrs at the end of the round expecially when there are like 18 ts and 9 cts. Ithink there should be atleast alittle more time not a lot just alittle or like a custom mod to add time with the number of people on the server

• Content Count:  415

I barely play JB, but from my experience. I prefer 5 minutes compared to the other server with 10 -15 minutes rounds since the map itself is only 30 minutes long. If you get rounds with 15 minutes you'd only be able to play it twice. Aside from the low number of rounds per map, another issue is the fact that you have to wait while you're dead. That will discourage people from doing risky stuff and having fun since they'd have to wait for the round to end. Plus since every single round last almost all the time you'd have to wait a long time. But adding another minute or two might not hurt to try IMO.

• Content Count:  4441

I barely play JB, but from my experience. I prefer 5 minutes compared to the other server with 10 -15 minutes rounds since the map itself is only 30 minutes long. If you get rounds with 15 minutes you'd only be able to play it twice. Aside from the low number of rounds per map, another issue is the fact that you have to wait while you're dead. That will discourage people from doing risky stuff and having fun since they'd have to wait for the round to end. Plus since every single round last almost all the time you'd have to wait a long time. But adding another minute or two might not hurt to try IMO.

I don't think he was suggesting a 15 minute round time. :larry:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1469

When I play jb the only reason why everything takes so long is because cts make ts CROUCH walk to ISO and make the ts sit there for 3 min while they find rebelers searching basically every part of the map at least twice cause they don't want to die and want to keep on playing

• Content Count:  5674

One thing I hate about PB is the fact that if you rebel and die you sometimes have to wait extremely long. The time wasted in rounds all depends on CTs you have currently and I dont think we should extend round time because of it.

I've never really heard any complaints about round times and we've always had it like this.

• Content Count:  115

i mean maybe if the cts would just make it their objective to get to lr and not make it not optinonal on top of that, rounds would be finished sooner.

but then that brings the question, "whats the best way to lower down, aka KILL, the ts to get to lr?" and "how would we even able to get to this lr objective without ALL THE CTS giving different orders and plans. IMPLYING ONLY ONE PERSON NEED TO DO THIS TO REACH THE OBJECTIVE FASTER WITHOUT KERFUFFLES."

*cough*you're coming to the problem that jb goes through if u dont have deathgames and a warden

also, hi i havent posted in a while or been active on the servers, whats up guys ;3

• Content Count:  1654

I feel that with the situation with JB right now with so many constant rebelers and constant freekills when admins aren't online, adding more time would

1. Feel extremely boring to the people who had died and may leave the server

2. Give CTs even more time by delaying and make the Ts wait in places like ISO or big box or pool.

Just in general with the way the JB community is right now I would disagree with extending round time

• Content Count:  2230

I don't necessarily think this is a bad idea. Adding a minute or two could possibly be beneficial, I honestly couldn't tell unless it was put into practice. The thing is (as Dom kinda mentioned) when we cater for things like time wasting/not enough time it depends too much on who is on the server at the specific time. One set of CT's is going to use all their time effectively and well whereas others may be time wasting regardless. The reason that I personally wouldn't put this into play is that I feel it won't help in enough situations to counter the extra time that people are going to have to wait/watch people time waste when the people are on that won't benefit from this. I've seen people get frustrated with a player that will only follow orders and never rebel, this will extend that frustration further.

So yeah, honestly hard to tell if there would be much effect and how that would play out without actually seeing it. Although I'd probably currently lean towards the no side, I think this suggestion's alright.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread