? servers

? players online

Im looking to get headphones/earbuds

• Content Count:  53

I have an IPhone 7+ so they dont have a port for ear buds so i was wonering what kind of earbuds are the best choice for cost and efficiency

If you can help me that would be great thanks!

• Content Count:  3401

Are you looking for earbuds that are compatible with the iPhone 7? I believe it comes with a dongle to use normal earphones if you want, even if it looks stupid.

• Content Count:  1654

If you want earphones while your phone is charging then I would recommend http://gabbagoods.com/neckbeats-bluetooth-stereo-headphones-elite-edition/ this as it is works through bluetooth and has great reviews. I dont have this kind specifically but I have a much cheaper/worse sound quality one that i never use. But seeing that the earphones I have are rated 2 stars and these are rated 5, I'd recommend them.

• Content Count:  175

Idk what u are looking for but I have the same phone and I just recently copped the earbuds called beats Powerbeats2 and they are great. They are Bluetooth, charge in 45 minutes, and sound amazing with great low end. Also I'm not the one to fanboy out over the name beats but for the price these are truly amazing.

Reply to Thread