• 12:00 PM Eastern Time (EST)
    • 1:00 PM Eastern Time (EST)
    • 2:00 PM Eastern Time (EST)
    • 3:00 PM Eastern Time (EST)
    • 4:00 PM Eastern Time (EST)

Zombie Escape Event: Clearing out some maps

• Content Count:  5055

logo.png

Hello my fellow Zombie Escape players. It's been a while since we've done a ZE related event. If you guys haven't noticed, us ZE managers have added some maps over the past few weeks here, some of which haven't been beaten yet by our ZE community. To fix that,

we have decided to host a map clearing event to beat some of these maps. The following maps I have suggested are:

Saturday, June 10th, 2017 4:00 PM EST

ze_artika_base_v1_2 (Bunker & Ship endings if possible)

ze_chemical_weapons_depot_v3_1 FINISHED!

ze_chicken_ranch_v2_1 FINISHED!

ze_nostromo_redux_v1_2 FINISHED!

ze_crazy_escape_v5_5

Sunday, June 11th, 2017 4:00 PM EST

ze_nuclear_plant_by_gm FINISHED!

ze_ripsuhdude_v1_6

ze_temple_escape FINISHED!

ze_thriller_escape_p FINISHED!

ze_tkara_v4_3 (All 3 different endings if possible) FINISHED!

ze_frozentemple_rc1_1

!!!!MAP DOWNLOADS CAN BE FOUND HERE!!!!

Duration:

2-3 hours + possible map extends

Rules:

1) No microphone or chat spamming. This is a try hard event.

2) No trolling or griefing commands/items.

3) Allow leaders to communicate and give clear instructions. Try not to talk over each other.

4) AFKs will be kicked by admins on the server if the server is full.

5) All other server rules still apply.

Some Q&A that I know you guys might have:

But Leon, all of these maps are on rotation and aren't super hard try hard ZE maps like skyrim or bioshock or surf froyo *insert try hard rant here*

Yes I am aware these are not your average try hard maps and that these maps are on rotation that any normal team can beat.

The entire point of this event is to beat the maps we haven't beaten on the list (and to have fun ofc). However, I will provide you guys with a CATCH. If you guys are able to beat most of these maps before the actually event date occurs WITH LEGITIMATE PROOF OF COMPLETING A MAP (screenshots are fine but videos are preferred), we will consider doing a map that's more challenging like minas tirith or your favorite map choice we have yet to beat.

But Leon, some of these maps you suggested we already beat X days/weeks/months/centuries ago, so why do this again?

That may be the case, however as of now I am marking them as not completed. If you want to count these maps as an official win,

all you guys have to do is complete the map with proof and one of us will mark the map as completed. Prove to us you guys are capable of completing these maps if you want to do a more challenging map.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!!

• Like 7
Edited by Leon Mordecai

• Content Count:  1300

I can lead some of 'em, count me in weeb son ;)

EDIT : Also no server has finished nuclear plant so far, let's be 1st to reach the end and win :)

Edited by BloodyKiller

• Content Count:  415

No deadcore. bad event -rep.

Nah its too hard right now for our current playerbase. We tried playing it a couple days ago. It went horrible compared to other servers

But we should be able to beat most maps here.

Like Ripsuhdude isn't hard at all. its just very long. All you do is run-defend-run-defend-run-defend-run-defend

Skyrim isnt hard at all (Insert rant here)

Jk. Ill be there to do stuff

Edited by Akumu

• Content Count:  79

I have decided to take up the task of trying to round up the randoms and lead them through these maps before the event.

I only have untill Sunday to do this before I'm back in the military, but I will not falter.

Would have actually gotten more done but sadly most of the night was spent on randoms being randoms and not cooperating/trolling, and Frostdrake also happened.

(And I realized we needed to beat nostromo, not notredame :V)

I wish I also recorded that one ze_artika_escape attempt where we nearly made it to the boat but couldn't hold hard enoguh due to doorhuggers

• Like 4
Edited by Ph3onix

• Content Count:  5055

I have decided to take up the task of trying to round up the randoms and lead them through these maps before the event.

I only have untill Sunday to do this before I'm back in the military, but I will not falter.

Would have actually gotten more done but sadly most of the night was spent on randoms being randoms and not cooperating/trolling, and Frostdrake also happened.

(And I realized we needed to beat nostromo, not notredame :V)

I wish I also recorded that one ze_artika_escape attempt where we nearly made it to the boat but couldn't hold hard enoguh due to doorhuggers

Yeah I saw you guys almost beat artika base but died at the ending due to a lack of defenders xd

Anyways nice job beating one of the maps, I'll remove it from the list. Keep it up @Ph3onix :thumb:

Reply to Thread