? servers

? players online

it never ends

• Content Count:  418

So surf_sempar_njv crashes the server,

and I've forgotten to bring this up form the last like 5 posts but whenever someone types 'nominate, !nominate, /nominate' to choose a map it lags the whole server for roughly half a second, not sure if this is something that can be fixed but I figured I'd bring it up.

bread bless

EDIT: surf_arghmyeyes has no ending gg

Edited by Poobah

• Content Count:  418

So the other day it was discovered that if you are in the middle of a run and you get slapped your timer will just flat out stop, at least apparently only under certain circumstances or maybe it's the maps? The map where it will stop your timer was surf_elysium, not sure of other maps, it was only tested here. I guess this could just be completely avoided by not slapping people, just figured I'd add to the ever-growing list.

• Content Count:  3998

So surf_sempar_njv crashes the server,

and I've forgotten to bring this up form the last like 5 posts but whenever someone types 'nominate, !nominate, /nominate' to choose a map it lags the whole server for roughly half a second, not sure if this is something that can be fixed but I figured I'd bring it up.

bread bless

EDIT: surf_arghmyeyes has no ending gg

Removed both of these maps, and the nomination issue seems to be something that would be caused by having too many maps to choose from, though as far as I know it hasn't been an issue until these recent months. I'll look into it.

So the other day it was discovered that if you are in the middle of a run and you get slapped your timer will just flat out stop, at least apparently only under certain circumstances or maybe it's the maps? The map where it will stop your timer was surf_elysium, not sure of other maps, it was only tested here. I guess this could just be completely avoided by not slapping people, just figured I'd add to the ever-growing list.

Probably due to the timer's anti-cheat-like system of stopping the timer when an external command is used, such as noclip. Doesn't seem like something that's worth looking in depth for, as I understand why it's there, and admins slapping players hopefully isn't an issue.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

Removed both of these maps, and the nomination issue seems to be something that would be caused by having too many maps to choose from, though as far as I know it hasn't been an issue until these recent months. I'll look into it.

Probably due to the timer's anti-cheat-like system of stopping the timer when an external command is used, such as noclip. Doesn't seem like something that's worth looking in depth for, as I understand why it's there, and admins slapping players hopefully isn't an issue.

I experienced the slap as I was an hour and 5 minutes in on the last stage of a map and then was meme slapped and my timer stopped. The heartbreak, the horror...

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.