? servers

? players online

JB: Make LR players obvious

• Content Count:  1612

Jailbreak LR plugin: I suggest that we add a beacon, or model color, to indicate people playing the LR.

With 3 people doing LR's at once, sometimes it's confusing for CT's to know if someone has a gun because of an LR, or because they are rebelling.

A muted beacon would be preferable to a loud one beeping during the entirety of an LR.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  4441

Encountered a situation related to this the other day when a No Scope with Scouts was occurring so it's a good idea, but I can't say I've seen it happen more than once.

A lot of them already have a line from player to player, prompt in chat, and you can literally see the T type !lr in chat. I haven't run into a situation where I personally have not seen someone was doing a LR, there is even a sound prompt when LR's are available..

It requires a special type of negligence to not realize if someone is doing an LR in my opinion however, with our playerbase I don't give them too much credit as far as being fully aware so this may not be a bad idea. Weighing how much work this would take to implement vs. The Effect it would have to mitigate free killing by clueless CT's is important. In all practicality it would help to a small degree at the very least, so if we can do it we should.

Will tag @Nimmy since thus far he's the majority of the changes to our LR plugin, but I can't say I'm totally on board with this.

• Content Count:  1421

Sorry for taking forever on this. The LR plugin already has a beacon function for LRs, it's broken though. I'm not good enough with SourcePawn to fix it, although I'll PM the creators about this to see if they're working on this. Marking this as rejected for now.

@SL4DE

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1612

Sorry for taking forever on this. The LR plugin already has a beacon function for LRs, it's broken though. I'm not good enough with SourcePawn to fix it, although I'll PM the creators about this to see if they're working on this. Marking this as rejected for now.

@SL4DE

No worries buddy, thanks for going back and marking this.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Reply to Thread