? servers

? players online

Couple questions/suggestions/stuff

• Content Count:  418

So I've wondered for a long time why map bonuses don't count towards total completion percentage, not that I mind, just curious.

Also, could it be possible to have unfinished maps sorted by tier or by tier in addition to alphabetical? As it is now, you have to print unfinished maps to console with the nomination list up to check the map tier for your unfinished maps unless you just know the tier by heart. Since the nomination list is alphabetical too this could mess things up though.

If this is possible I would be happy to help if maps need sorting or anything that a simpleton could accomplish. Like, if you need those maps sorted alphabetically and by tier, I'll sort those puppies right up.

• Content Count:  3998

So I've wondered for a long time why map bonuses don't count towards total completion percentage, not that I mind, just curious.

It's just the way the timer was created - my best guess is that it's due to the fact that bonus difficulties rarely match up with their map difficulties, so it would be unfair to count them both towards map completion.

Also, could it be possible to have unfinished maps sorted by tier or by tier in addition to alphabetical? As it is now, you have to print unfinished maps to console with the nomination list up to check the map tier for your unfinished maps unless you just know the tier by heart. Since the nomination list is alphabetical too this could mess things up though.

Not that I know of. We don't own the timer (it's public), so unfortunately there isn't much flexibility in what we can edit in features like this, unless the timer comes with a preset command to change a specific setting. If you want to have an easier way to look at the map tiers, look here.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  418

Forgot to mention this, but as for suggesting maps, would it be acceptable to suggest adding a map, not from gamebanana or anything, but as a map file that I've downloaded from a server, ksf for example. Would that be ok since I can't find many decent surf maps available for csgo? I have the bsp and nav files, unless the reason gamebanana and similar sites are recommended is for security issues.

Thanks.

• Content Count:  939

Forgot to mention this, but as for suggesting maps, would it be acceptable to suggest adding a map, not from gamebanana or anything, but as a map file that I've downloaded from a server, ksf for example. Would that be ok since I can't find many decent surf maps available for csgo? I have the bsp and nav files, unless the reason gamebanana and similar sites are recommended is for security issues.

Thanks.

People make suggestions for maps by providing a standalone download link all the time. You should be fine :)

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.