? servers

? players online

Clarification on rules given by a t in lrs

• Content Count:  391

If a t has an lr of lets say shot for shot, and says the rules are a and d buttons no jumping or crouching and the ct jumps during the lr, would the ct be killed/slayed?

Also if a t doesnt follow their own lr rules, would a ct be able to spray them down?

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  11723

1. No, even if the CT allows the T to make the rules, CT are the law.

2. A warning shot i would assume, and if they do it again its a kos, as again i assume

• Content Count:  2001

If the T states the rules before the lr and the CT accepts it then the CT should have to follow the rules.

Rules stated after the CT accepts the LR should be irrelevant.

This is just my opinion though, so @Jake and @Caution should probably weigh in.

100% agree with this.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

Just thought I'd weigh in on something I think @Jake and @Delirium missed as to cause no confusion in the future.

How Last Requests are stated in the rules, note the red part :

Last Requests must be reasonable, can not be timed, can not last the remainder of the round and must be agreed to by a CT. If a prisoner's LR is interrupted, the prisoner loses their LR and may request another one. A T may request to continue his Lr after it is complete, but CTs are not required to honor this request and the T may be killed. LRs are considered to be complete when the prisoner and/or participating CT dies.

To summarize, in all other instances (that aren't LR rules by the T) the CT must honor your request if he accepts it but, if it's something like what's stated above in red then absolutely not.

To answer your question though, If a CT isn't following the Ts LR after agreeing to it's borderline griefing, and freekilling at that- I don't believe a rule needs to be made for it.

• Content Count:  391

I'm still confused. Would it matter if the t tells him the rules ahead of time or not, and if so is there any punishment for not obeying a t's rule?

• Content Count:  4441

I'm still confused. Would it matter if the t tells him the rules ahead of time or not, and if so is there any punishment for not obeying a t's rule?

Yes. The T should be having the CT accept the rules ahead of time, not during the LR.

If the CT isn't following it according to what Jake & Delirium said they should be punished.

• Content Count:  11501

Mmm pretty sure there's a rule somewhere about T's shooting at CT's, which would conflict with the previous example. I've been putting off going through all these rules, but I'm going to try and actually get to it on my next day off.

• Content Count:  5375

Mmm pretty sure there's a rule somewhere about T's shooting at CT's, which would conflict with the previous example. I've been putting off going through all these rules, but I'm going to try and actually get to it on my next day off.

•If a T harms a CT for any reason (other than actively doing a LR), the T can be killed.

this^ one?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.