? servers

? players online

Jailbreak, Hands Invisible

• Content Count:  4441

As this has been bumped a shit ton of times unnecessarily I've noticed that it's been an entire month.

I think it may be time to look into how the other communities are fixing it.

• Content Count:  122

Late post, but I believe that it's caused by certain hats, and player models, and other cosmetics. On TTT, people with certain cosmetics and playermodels have invisible hands when spectated. Not sure how it looks on their screen.

However I just went on Zombie Escape and had invisible hands. Maybe it's a playermodel? Not sure about that one...

• Content Count:  152

Late post, but I believe that it's caused by certain hats, and player models, and other cosmetics. On TTT, people with certain cosmetics and playermodels have invisible hands when spectated. Not sure how it looks on their screen.

However I just went on Zombie Escape and had invisible hands. Maybe it's a playermodel? Not sure about that one...

I agree! I think it has to do with custom playermodels, many other people have already said it but I'll just repeat it. But it might have something to do with minecraft hats too idk.

Also, maybe having a custom viewmodel for each custom player model might help. I've seen other servers that have a custom player model and a custom viewmodel that goes with the player model have their hands perfectly visible.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3401

It's player model, recent Valve update broke it. Thread has been locked as this has been answered already by multiple people.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread