? servers

? players online

SG Failed My Experiment

• Content Count:  501

As some of u may have noticed earlier, there was a questionable girl named Jenni/Jillian going around the servers earlier. That was me, and I was trying to conduct an experimental way see how SG would react to a variety of things, and it's honestly breathtaking to see how some people reacted.

My first experiment was being a female in general. As some of u know, my voice can go way up there, so speaking in a feminine voice is no challenge for me. Upon my journey throughout the servers, I was greeted by a variety of insults as soon as I used the microphone. A simple, "hi hows everyone doing?", resulted in berating insults such as "shut up hoe", "can I fuck u", etc.... It's literally astonishing, how some of you treat women (and for some of u, squeakers as well).

My second test was, playing like I usually do in ESEA except on the SG servers. On both MG and JB I was accused of hacking, and out of rage I'm guessing, people constantly threw harassing insults at me, not just regarding the fact that "I was blatantly hacking", but also regarding the fact that I was hacking as "a female". It was literally to the point where I was going to be banned for "cheating", if @Nimmy and @Delirium (thank u

Honestly I'm disgusted by the way both kids and adults think they can treat people over a game, and I hope in the future, you guys can use your brain to determine whether someone is cheating or not, rather than going straight to accusations, reports, and harassment, and also learn to respect everyone regardless of their voice or gender.

Lastly, I would like to apologize to all the people I unfriended over steam in order to do this experiment, and you're more than welcome to re-add me. It's nothing personal, I just didn't my cover to be blown (sorry for divorcing u on MG senpai, all our hard work was wasted :( ).

/Rant Over

Edit : For the people saying, "it's the internet, what do you expect". I expected more from SG regulars who know how to follow rules and at least act decent when admins are online.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5063

This goes for every game and server that exists not just sg's servers. The issue lies with us guys and nothing else, this is old news.

cache.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F6PTIlEZ.gif

But ofc these people need to be talked to.

Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  501

you expect our jailbreak server have decent human nature? oh dear

It wasn't just jailbreak, and the ones who did take part on jailbreak, are regulars, who use the forums + make player complaints. They should know better.

Server logs? I just looked at your community id....

By server logs I meant looking at "other names this user has played by" in the servers stats section. But what u did is the same, more or less

Reply to Thread