? servers

? players online

Remove this map from the server?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Remove this map from the server?

jb_tropical_islandv3_sg removal

• Content Count:  391

I have to agree with wicked on some of this. As someone who can get in the awp tower within 7 seconds of the round starting I can see where he's coming from. But cts have to be competent enough to grab an awp and scope in on the vent cells. I do think the awp tower is overpowerred and I wouldn't mind it being switched to a scout.

But removing the map entirely would be ridiculous. With good cts this map is cake.

Also I believe the cells doors should auto open at 4. In the first round cts are trapped in armoury from a guy killing them from awp tower.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  701

I don't mind the map but I recall @Kitti showing me a bug on this map where you can sacrifice one T to spawn infinite deagles and drop it through a wall to all the rebellers. It also crashed the server once when too many deagles spawned. It was in the tiny box thingy on the island without the cells. Overall I thought the map was quite nice but everytime I played it, there seemed to be no understanding of what to do from the CTs. There was so much on the island to see yet we never really did much. (begin with the usual 1 step out the cell> 3 cts die from rebellers> "freeday no cell island"> someone manages to freekill> "This map sucks rtv")

• Content Count:  614

I don't mind the map but I recall @Kitti showing me a bug on this map where you can sacrifice one T to spawn infinite deagles and drop it through a wall to all the rebellers. It also crashed the server once when too many deagles spawned. It was in the tiny box thingy on the island without the cells. Overall I thought the map was quite nice but everytime I played it, there seemed to be no understanding of what to do from the CTs. There was so much on the island to see yet we never really did much. (begin with the usual 1 step out the cell> 3 cts die from rebellers> "freeday no cell island"> someone manages to freekill> "This map sucks rtv")

was recently fixed by Nimmy