• Content Count:  526

Map Suggestion

Full map name

ba_jail_electric_revamp_final

Type of map

Jail Break

Link to map download

Additional Information

I've finally released a fix for my electric revamp level.

It is currently pretty much the same as electric from css with some minor differences. All the secrets etc are the same.

If there is big interested in the map I will consider adding more minigames and other things requested here at SG.

// Kirby

Screenshots attached

Yes

• Like 5

• Content Count:  346

I think the map is great we just tested it on PB.

Couple things i noticed

Scout in Soccer- A lot T's want speed to be able to pick off ct's coming out of armoury when teleporting to pool. If it is possible can you just raise the vent level so we could run through it.

Deagle in Pool- On the Other razer if u Jump on diving boards and hit the roof there is a deagle which isnt KOS to get. Since it's on the catwalk it makes 2 kos deagles in pool the vent and there. Perhaps it could be put in the extra room which was implemented into pool so it isnt kos. (If u make the room accessible for future use.) Also the vent in pool with the other deagle is in an area you need to crouch which is hard for rebellers if they are trying to be fast to not be killed.

Vent under One way- You need to crouch to get in and its a bit narrow. This doesnt really matter that much just a minus on speed for rebellers trying to be fast.

Lighting- I felt that the pool hallways is dark so if it could be a bit brighter that would be nice. Also big cage feels out of place when you go in because its almost completely dark at some spots

Sorry if im coming off as nit picky which I probably am :p

• Like 1
Edited by frankie
grammar

• Content Count:  2001

Some issues:

Pool hallway is very tight and dark

Big cage is dark - maybe make the roof see through?

No pistol in garage anymore

People were asking for the deag in pool the be more accessible/different spot so its easier to get

Possible change of scout to make it non-crouch to get through that vent area

Medic door is a bit tight

Disco, lots of complaints about the songs - I didn't find them that bad

All small issues. Added the map to the server.

Leaving this here as I want to see Kirby's feedback.

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback guys!

I'll look into solving them and improving lights etc.

Any suggestions for the music in the map? The music I used is over 3 years old and we might want something more new and catchy. I have a very mainstream boring taste so suggestions are very welcome.

• Like 1

All the issues have been addressed and fixed in the new version. Download from Gamebanana again for the updated version.

The map now features 4 new soundtracks, improved lightning, additonal small room in pool area to avoid the KOS deagle area as mentioned above and several other changes. Some props have been added or swapped to give a fresher look.

Make sure to give this version and try and keep coming with suggestions for areas that could be improved.

Current map name is:

ba_jail_electric_revamp_f1

All the issues have been addressed and fixed in the new version. Download from Gamebanana again for the updated version.

The map now features 4 new soundtracks, improved lightning, additonal small room in pool area to avoid the KOS deagle area as mentioned above and several other changes. Some props have been added or swapped to give a fresher look.

Make sure to give this version and try and keep coming with suggestions for areas that could be improved.

Current map name is:

ba_jail_electric_revamp_f1

Thanks! I'll try and get this tested sometime Tuesday as I won't have time today. I appreciate the changes!

• Like 1

Hey Jake, did you get time to try it out?

Hi Kirby, sorry I have not. I will 100% Test it tomorrow at some point, work and school have been taking a lot of my time and I wasn't able to test it when I said I would. This time however, I promise it will be done tomorrow.