• Content Count:  622

Map Removal

Full map name

jb_prisonhouse_v8

Type of map

Jail Break

Why should we remove it

Very
boring map. Whenever it is picked to be played, it gets RTVed or every round is freeday. Every round, the CT's gives the T's either a freeday outside or go to medic. Since it is usually a freeday, most the CT's just camp the secret room on the bottom floor of main cell or on the crane. The only reason this map is chosen to play is because the other maps no one knows or no one had nominated a good map...

• Content Count:  539

I've never really seen this map RTV'd until today and everyone is claiming that they didn't know the map or what to do so they kept saying freeday and camping the secret in main cell. I've never ran into this problem before because there is a lot of activities on the map including Connect Four, Wipeout, and plenty other things to do, so I'm not understanding why the incident today happened where the CT's didn't know what to do. There's also a secret that probably most people don't know about where players in the map can look up and see you as a Giant running around the outskirts of the map. I don't think the map is boring, and I don't think just because some vacuous and ignorant CT's didn't know what to do on the map the map deserves to be removed. So yeah I don't really see a reason to remove this map.

Remove this map from the server? No.

Edited by Insidious

• Content Count:  2001

I won't remove the map because there were bad CTs for a few rounds, that doesn't make sense. It isn't that boring of a map there is so much to do.