? servers

? players online

Jailbreak Tips for EVERYONE

• Content Count:  1612

So, I made a ragepost in the spam central here: https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75182&p=885508&viewfull=1#post885508

There is a part where I talked about Jailbreak, and it's solid advice. If you play Jailbreak, read this shit.

Fuck it, let's talk about jailbreak real quick

CT's:

-Give some fucking orders.

-Stop giving freedays.

-Stop giving freedays if you're out of ideas.

-Do a deathgame other than simon says. You guys abuse the fuck out of it for free kills. If you want easy kills, go play with bots.

-Stop. Sending. Entire. Teams. Into. Isolation. They are not meant for entire teams, just one or two unruly prisoners who need a time out. On other servers, rounds are around 10 minutes, isolation had a purpose, it still does, but it's not a substitute for big cage. What the fuck are you guys doing wasting time having an entire T team push each other into medic when there is collision on?

-Stop spraying lead into a group of T's. This is situational, but this happens A LOT when you shove an entire team into isolation. One prisoner out of 14 will kill a T with a handgun, and 5 T's die in a spray of gunfire from a CT who claims crossfire. You can't claim crossfire if no one can avoid it!

-You can tell T's to get "off mic".

-Warning shots, use them ONCE. After that, it's fair game, just don't be that guy who kills a dude 3 minutes in claiming you warned them about something completely different.

-We don't have a warden system, but for fucks sake, if you don't have anything important/game related to say, then shut the fuck up. This goes for everyone. A little banter here and there is cool, but we don't want to hear you comment on everything.

PRISONERS/T's:

-R.E.B.E.L.

-Rebel

-Please rebel

-If your teammate is engaged with a CT, don't just stand there, do something!

-Don't be afraid to die. Even if you kill one CT and die, that means a faster, and more entertaining round. Plus, it gives your teammates a chance to grab a rifle.

-Share the wealth. You see someone you think's a good shot, and you have a sidearm? Give him a handgun, two is always better than one. If all else fails, use your teammate as bait.

-Stop putting your teammates in danger! If you have a gun, and are in the middle of a crowd of teammates, don't unload a mag unless you KNOW you're going to secure a kill.

-Shut up. A talking prisoner is usually a controlled prisoner in a CT's eyes. If you have something important to say, say it.

-Be observant. Not sure how you ran across the map without realizing there is a rifle on your back, but now you're dead. Too bad the CT noticed it before you did.

-Take advantage of the situation. A CT gets shot, most of the time, every other CT is going to start looking around for him. Rush a CT who is distracted, and you'll score an easy kill. Probably. Some of you guys can't even hit a guy standing still, but you can stab a distracted dude, right..?

-Save your nades. Stop wasting them by throwing them out of your cell as soon as the round starts. Frags can be used to secure wounded CT's, and to throw guns across the map. Flashes, well, flash people. Smokes can be used for an easy getaway. ect,ect.

-Play dirty. I've literally aced rounds by simply saying "Hey, look out behind you!". It's the stupidest strategy, but it still works to this day.

To all players:

-Admins don't see everything in the game. Holy shit. Shocking right? If you claim someone freekilled you, we'll look into it, but respect goes both ways.

-Admins are players as well, don't get upset if someone doesn't get slain because you thought you got freekilled. Hell, you could be right, but mistakes happen. However, if an admin keeps making that mistake, you might want to talk to them about it in a PM. If all else fails, make a complaint on the forums.

-Stop screaming. Especially those with higher vocal tones.

-Don't be afraid to try, or suggest new ways to play. Don't do something dumb like ignore warning shots, or start a warday, but try something different.

-Don't abuse the system. Doesn't matter if it's the !stuck command, or an exploit with the !lr plugin. Bring it to an admins attention, because if we find out you know about it, and are trying to keep it a secret, you might not be playing on the servers for a bit. Situational, but not worth the risk in my eyes. Petty, actually.

Again, remove the minecraft head, and I donate skins.

...or not. I just makes it easier to acquire a target wearing it, but it's gaudy as fuck.

#MakeJBGreatAgain

• Like 10

• Content Count:  4441

I think this guide misses out on the fun part of PB a lot and takes shit too seriously.

I've been meaning to make a quirky video guide for how I play Prison Break, but if I do it's probably going to make a lot of the shit I do obsolete.

On a side note: besides SL4DE's reiterating the rules and telling people who likely won't read this thread which way to wipe their ass.. play the server for fun, be spontaneous, don't be a douche.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3287

-We don't have a warden system, but for fucks sake, if you don't have anything important/game related to say, then shut the fuck up. This goes for everyone. A little banter here and there is cool, but we don't want to hear you comment on everything.

Reason I quit JB right here

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

I don't play because this is how the general round plays out when I go play in the server.

CT: All Ts get on bed, they check for guns or nades.

CT: All Ts get to *insert area* crouch no jumping no detours no delays. (God forbid you accidentally jump gg for you pal.)

*Wait 1:30*

CT: All Ts get to *insert area* crouch no jumping no detours no delays.

Its come to the point where if you dont rebel right away you can almost bet your gonna be stuck in one area.

And then if they give a freeday its just the cts camping in another area waiting for people to walk into their crosshairs.

Im not saying the server is always like that but the majority of the rounds I've had the displeasure of playing have been like that and its just boring.

• Content Count:  3401

I don't play because this is how the general round plays out when I go play in the server.

CT: All Ts get on bed, they check for guns or nades.

CT: All Ts get to *insert area* crouch no jumping no detours no delays. (God forbid you accidentally jump gg for you pal.)

*Wait 1:30*

CT: All Ts get to *insert area* crouch no jumping no detours no delays.

Its come to the point where if you dont rebel right away you can almost bet your gonna be stuck in one area.

And then if they give a freeday its just the cts camping in another area waiting for people to walk into their crosshairs.

Im not saying the server is always like that but the majority of the rounds I've had the displeasure of playing have been like that and its just boring.

I find JB boring if we aren't playing games all the time, does it really have to a death game everytime? Do the CTs have to be so serious about everything?

• Content Count:  2206

I find JB boring if we aren't playing games all the time, does it really have to a death game everytime? Do the CTs have to be so serious about everything?

This.

CT's are nazis in the server and its not fun for the T's and I really don't understand how anyone would want to be a CT if your playing to have fun. Your doing less than we are and all were doing is looking for a chance to rebel. Your literally just watching all of us in big cage waiting for someone to make a move so you can blow their heads off. I don't see the fun in that.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.