• Content Count:  1403

Map Suggestion

Full map name

jb_electric_razor_v2

Type of map

Jail Break

Link to map download

Additional Information

A remastering of ba_jail_electric_razor.

Games include 4 Corners, 9 Colors, Duck Hunt, Wipeout, Jump Rope, Death Crate, Shot4Shot, and Gun Toss.

This map seems somewhat poorly designed, figured I'd give it a shot anyways.

Screenshots attached

No

• Content Count:  978

Although I think map changes, and revamps can be vital to certain maps. I don't think Razor is one of them. One of thee most classic and popular maps of JB. When the map is being played many peeps usually get on to play. Leave it as is IMO.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  4441

I don't think Four thought we should replace Razor with this, just thought that should be said.

This looks like it could be fun by itself, though the screenshots make it look like the layout might be iffy. I'll go load it up later and take a look.

• Content Count:  5108

I don't think Four thought we should replace Razor with this, just thought that should be said.

This looks like it could be fun by itself, though the screenshots make it look like the layout might be iffy. I'll go load it up later and take a look.

I don't think @Tsuna thought @Four meant replacing Razor with this either. If he has the same outlook as I do, it's that razor is not meant to have all that extra shit and while we used to have 3 versions of the map on Source, they were actually good variants of the original.

I just tested this map out in-game and it's honestly a horrendous map to play on. A lot of the main components of the Razor we know have been tampered with.

• No scout vent in pool
  • Pool itself is significantly smaller
  • The amount of cells are limited
  • Big cage is scrapped
  • Can't get into where kitchen used to be
  • The AWP window/vent that connects to kitchen and garage is now even easier to get into, however it doesnt contain a weapon
  • Kitchen is inaccessible
  • The catwalks and ramp to catwalks are much smaller
  • The only vent directly to armory is the one under the one way window
  • Instead of the AWP vent/window having a wall to press E that opens/closes, it is a vent cover which you can only break with an AWP shot
  • Vending machine is not a teleporter anymore
  • With the VIP cell/cells above it being removed, there is no access to top of cells
  • To get your weapons from the weapon spawners in armory, you have to press and jump E slightly above the black boxes on the walls
  • The door to block off the ramp to pool catwalks from the pool itself is missing

The only thing this map has going for it imo is that you can break the one way window and upon doing so, it becomes really easy to see anyone up there. I don't think this would be a good addition to our server ever to be honest.

• Like 1
Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  978

As with what @Extreme Potatoes said, Razor is not meant to have all the extra things. I don't think the extra things will make it more exciting as it already is exciting. Like I said certain revamped maps can be fun though like what @wickeD mentioned two legos, playing monopoly is super fun. But for Razor it really isn't necessary. Maybe I'm being an old fart but again IMO leave it as is.

• Content Count:  4441

The layout turns out to be ass as I said, and the other flaws Nuclear & Extreme point out do kinda make it out to be a shitty map.

I think we should do a no go on this one.

• Content Count:  5377

I don't think @Tsuna thought @Four meant replacing Razor with this either. If he has the same outlook as I do, it's that razor is not meant to have all that extra shit and while we used to have 3 versions of the map on Source, they were actually good variants of the original.

I just tested this map out in-game and it's honestly a horrendous map to play on. A lot of the main components of the Razor we know have been tampered with.

• No scout vent in pool
  • Pool itself is significantly smaller
  • The amount of cells are limited
  • Big cage is scrapped
  • Can't get into where kitchen used to be
  • The AWP window/vent that connects to kitchen and garage is now even easier to get into, however it doesnt contain a weapon
  • Kitchen is inaccessible
  • The catwalks and ramp to catwalks are much smaller
  • The only vent directly to armory is the one under the one way window
  • Instead of the AWP vent/window having a wall to press E that opens/closes, it is a vent cover which you can only break with an AWP shot
  • Vending machine is not a teleporter anymore
  • With the VIP cell/cells above it being removed, there is no access to top of cells
  • To get your weapons from the weapon spawners in armory, you have to press and jump E slightly above the black boxes on the walls
  • The door to block off the ramp to pool catwalks from the pool itself is missing

The only thing this map has going for it imo is that you can break the one way window and upon doing so, it becomes really easy to see anyone up there. I don't think this would be a good addition to our server ever to be honest.

rejected for reasons above.