? servers

? players online

Random Question - Dream Job

• Content Count:  1719

Becoming a Journalist/ video journalist is my biggest hope for my future at this point. It's tough competition in the field at the moment though, so it's gonna be tough. Newspapers are dying, and online-newspapers, specially in Norway, is doing pretty shit. Being a journalist just sounds like a dope job to me.

Anything to do with TV / radio broadcasting. This would honestly almost be better than being a journalist. Television, radio and stuff like youtube has always intrigued me. Working with it on a daily basis with more resources and like-minded people would honestly make me both give me a purpace and happiness.

Being a police officer would be neat as a back-up. As long as I keep an alright physical condition, pretty much anyone can go through the police training and school.

Creating video essays like Nerdwriter by myself or with a team could also be a great way for me to work, though it's tough to build an audience on platforms like YouTube. Even with quality content it's extremely hard norwadays.

Also, better get workin' on that streaming again, @SL4DE ;)

• Like 1
Edited by Post

• Content Count:  1612

though it's tough to build an audience on platforms like YouTube. Even with quality content it's extremely hard norwadays.

This ^

Especially when you have to pull all the roles yourself.

Also, better get workin' on that streaming again, @SL4DE ;)

It's a work in progress, especially when all I have to work with is a gaming laptop I've had for 4 years. :undynekek:

I'm still streaming from to time to time though.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread