? servers

? players online

Ribbon for playing/being in a match with Caution

• Content Count:  678

now now, before you tell me that this award would be too common, I'd like to point out that seeing Caution on CSGO is a rarity for some folk. I, myself didn't see him in CSGO (or in anything other than TS), until after I'd already been a part of the community for 18 months.

I sorta get the idea that I should have prepared a ribbon image, but honestly I've got no idea what it would look like.

The condition would be simple: screenshot or record a CSGO SG server while you and Caution are connected.

EDIT: I should put out that when I said ribbon, I meant award or whatever those lil doodads are under your forum stats to the left.

• Content Count:  678

You've got to be kidding me.

dont you mean "you've cat to be kitting me"?

But no, I'm quite serious. If you get awards for playing a server for 15 days, why not that you've played with the pres?

Edited by Enderspine
gramma

• Content Count:  5108

now now, before you tell me that this award would be too common, I'd like to point out that seeing Caution on CSGO is a rarity for some folk. I, myself didn't see him in CSGO (or in anything other than TS), until after I'd already been a part of the community for 18 months.

I sorta get the idea that I should have prepared a ribbon image, but honestly I've got no idea what it would look like.

The condition would be simple: screenshot or record a CSGO SG server while you and Caution are connected.

EDIT: I should put out that when I said ribbon, I meant award or whatever those lil doodads are under your forum stats to the left.

Reminds me of this.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1719

I would like to hear @takito's take on the case before we move along with this suggestion.

also in case this gets added by the will of takito;:

dd49be95492d2868be62921790edf315.png

• Like 8
Edited by Post

• Content Count:  1421

dont you mean "you've cat to be kitting me"?

But no, I'm quite serious. If you get awards for playing a server for 15 days, why not that you've played with the pres?

We give awards out to players for doing good things around the community, for example, we give activity awards out because people playing the servers helps them gain population, which is what keeps the community going. Giving out awards, or ribbons, for playing with Caution would be a massive waste of time and doesn't help the community at all.

Edited by Nimmy
Grammar

• Content Count:  4441

We give awards out to players for doing good things around the community, for example, we give activity awards out because people playing the servers helps them gain population, which is what keeps the community going. Giving out awards, or ribbons, for playing with Caution would be a massive waste of time and doesn't help the community at all.

I should get two separate awards for enduring hours of PUBG with you and him.

Between your driving, and his fun facts about guns I've done a service to this community by not murdering the both of you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1421

I should get two separate awards for enduring hours of PUBG with you and him.

Between your driving, and his fun facts about guns I've done a service to this community by not murdering the both of you.

You've ran over me twice.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread