? servers

? players online

what is the most stupidest or the weirdest thing you ever did when you were younger

• Content Count:  1469

when i was younger for some reason i thought the trash can was the toilet so peeled into the trash can then for some odd reason bragged about it to other people that i peed in a toilet

• Content Count:  501

Don't really understand how this is NSFW...

When I was younger I used to take all my clothes off, and tape 2 wash cloths over my privates and run around in the woods, pretending to be an Indian.

• Content Count:  4441

Don't really understand how this is NSFW...

When I was younger I used to take all my clothes off, and tape 2 wash cloths over my privates and run around in the woods, pretending to be an Indian.

YAGpXPd.png

• Like 2

• Content Count:  418

Hang off a second floor balcony upside down... Needless to say I fell. Hurt a bit but I was fine, but while I was complaining to my mother I was insistent that I broke my back.

• Content Count:  2103

I had a failure to understand other peoples thought processes, therefore had difficulty forming genuine human connections

and nothing has changed

• Content Count:  1984

My mom bought my friend and I gum (I was 4 or 5) it was my first time chewing gum. My mom kept warning me not to swallow the gum and I was like ok but I saw my friend kept unwrapping more gum and chewing more than 3 pieces. My young brain didn't process that you can have more than one piece in your mouth so I swallowed like a whole pack of gum.

• Content Count:  4123

lol man, let me think...

Fishing at everglades national park and fish jumps out of the water so I keep reeling and up comes a freakin gator. Lucky I never got my ass eaten.He ate the fish too by the way lol.

• Content Count:  1639

When I was younger, I used to go around with my dad and help him do maintenance in the buildings around our neighborhood. I'd always run up the stairs to the top floor, and see if I could spit between the gaps in the railings and have it hit the bottom. :p

Reply to Thread