? servers

? players online

Credit card payments

• Content Count:  1619

How come we can't pay for subscriptions with credit cards? I bought a $25 prepaid card to use for payment but I couldn't.

That's $25 that you guys missed out on because I wasn't able to use it, and I don't use paypal.

I think you'd get a lot more money if you allowed credit card payments too.

• Content Count:  501

If you make a paypal account, using your email (or a fake one that u can make in 5 secs), you can link your $25 prepaid card. Upon doing so, you can donate to SG.

Everything listed above is perfectly safe to do btw

• Content Count:  6242

First off this has never been about how much we pull in. Everything we pull in gets turned around and put back in the community.

Second if we were to start taking credit card payments we'd have to also deal with processing fees of around 2.5% per transaction.

Third charge backs would end up costing us money.

We've always used paypal because it is super simple for us to use and if someone tries to charge us back paypal helps us sort it out and it not cost us anything if we do everything right on our end.

Sorry that you don't trust paypal but that's why we have the skin donation system. Could have put that prepaid into steam wallet bought a few skins and done it that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  4441

Settings credit cards up to cost X amount more sounds like a solid plan besides the fact that little Timmy decides to get a shit ton of Sub-time on his moms card.

By the way, just in case any of you ever think of doing this. Never get a Prepaid-PayPal card those things are a fucking nightmare to deal with, absolutely terrible.

Reply to Thread