? servers

? players online

Traitor trapping Innocents with T buddies inside.

• Content Count:  1654

So it occurred to me that some maps have large traps that the Traitors can use like in the map ttt_community_pool. In this map and others that have the same type of traps, are you allowed to trap your own T buddies if there are innocents in the trap as well? Specifically for this map you can as a T open the trap room door while the Trap has been activated to free yourself but not a lot of people know this leading them to believe that they where rdmed by there own T buddies with the trap.

Was wondering if there was a situation where you are allowed to trap your own T buddies for the sake of getting multiple innos trapped as well and if the trap was still possible to get out of by your T buddies would you be allowed to trap them for this cause?

• Content Count:  614

Very situational, if the only person in the trap is your traitor buddy then theres something wrong going around, however it is nice to give warnings to teammates in teamchat. This can also apply to jihads where it is common courtesy to inform team members if you are going to suicide.

• Content Count:  539

If we're talking about the T trap on ttt_community_pool, then here is what makes the most sense to me: If you are in the T room and you activate the T trap on like 4 innos and 1 T buddy, it's perfectly fine because he can swim to the T room and make it in safe and sound. I don't know of any other traps that allow a way out on any other maps, but T's can still get into the T room even if the trap is activated on ttt_community_pool. Might just wanna give your teamates a message in T chat to warn him and tell him to escape to the T room!

• Content Count:  418

Yeah if it's the bathroom trap the T can escape but if it's the pool trap he ded, so unless you can get like at least 6 innocents plus your T pal I wouldn't advise doing so. But even then your T buddy will likely complain...

• Content Count:  2668

If you give them a heads up, and they can get out, most people don't have an issue.

If you do something that they can't escape from, you can typically do it if you communicate with your T buddy and was able to get a lot of innocents trapped too.

The key is just communication. I've met a lot of people who are okay with these situations if you communicate and actually kill people. It's not worth it for 1 or 2 kills.

• Content Count:  175

It happened to me once my T buddy trapped me and I went to see if i could get in the T room and it worked so I would say do not do unless ur T buddy is aware

Reply to Thread