? servers

? players online

Cant see player models

• Content Count:  477

Having the same problem.

Just a trouble shooting question because my power supply just died and I'm on my laptop, are you on a new PC?

Yeah i am just finished building it 1 hour ago

• Content Count:  4441

Yeah i am just finished building it 1 hour ago

Yeah, so it seems anyone on a new computer or haven't yet connected to our server is going to experience this.

• Content Count:  5108

Until @Nimmy and @Spiritwind have a patch, I am providing those who need it with a temporary fix. I have uploaded my whole models folder, which you can access by clicking here. There are a bunch of models there, some are from PB and some are from various other servers. For each model you'd like, you'd have to copy the main folder that said models lie in and paste it into the following directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\models

Upon adding the files to your models folder, restart your game and all should be good.

EDIT: Nix that, the issue is now fixed.

Edited by eXtr3m3

• Content Count:  477

Until @Nimmy and @Spiritwind have a patch, I am providing those who need it with a temporary fix. I have uploaded my whole models folder, which you can access by clicking here. There are a bunch of models there, some are from PB and some are from various other servers. For each model you'd like, you'd have to copy the main folder that said models lie in and paste it into the following directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\models

Upon adding the files to your models folder, restart your game and all should be good.

EDIT: Hold on, forgot to upload the models folder within the materials folder as well. Currently in the process of doing that.

Once you add the other stuff do i just paste it in their or make a separate folder or what?

Reply to Thread