? servers

? players online

Autism Discrimination Rule

• Content Count:  94

I personally believe we should have a Autism Discrimination Rule, The Rule should ban people from calling victims Autistic, Crippled Etc. I belive it is worse then racism, because people who have Autism are diffrent, And making fun of diffrent people is kind of wrong, I cant explain this, but I believe we should have a Discrimination for Autism Rule.

PS: it also should be as long as the Racism Ban

• Content Count:  6242

As with a lot of things, we aren't in the business to write rules for all different kinds of things that people could be offended by. Simply if someone says a joke or something that offends you, you can say "hey that's not cool" and if they continue, the act could be looked upon as player harassment.

We aren't for adding what words or phrases people can't say here. We'd have a 100 word list if that was the case.

Racism is a different situation as it is a bigger problem that we've faced ever since we started this stuff.

• Like 7

• Content Count:  149

I think he's suggesting this because often times, if an admin is on a server and someone calls another person "autistic," even if it gets said multiple times to another player, (unless the situation clearly shows that its player disrespect,) it often gets overlooked as someone joking around. Just as you can't use any words that discriminate against races and religions indefinetly, I think he would like if someone was to use that word, then the procedure follows the same as it would with racism. Therefore, this suggestion would allow no one to be able to straight up say those words, even if they are joking without punishment occuring.

edit: Spiked hit on that point :p.

• Content Count:  729

Like they said, this falls into player disrespect.

So just make a player complaint or have an admin get involved if you have to

Reply to Thread