? servers

? players online

5/5/17

• Content Count:  59

I'm doing lr I said not ct interference and ct keep aim punching me kitty told them to stop any they nonstop did it ( SG mem Justin, Dustin,) And I was given full Freeday and Justin free killed me and he is arguing with admin.

• Content Count:  5108

Hey bud, it seems like you're having an issue with someone within the servers. Instead of making threads here, if you provide proof of them breaking rules and provide an explanation along with it, you can make a Player Complaint by clicking here. Otherwise, if you have any issues that you need help with, feel free to add me on Steam and I'd be willing to point you in the right direction or get you the necessary help to resolve the problem. @@PAUKL

Also could I apply for staff cause I wanna volneteer time into this server and make it a better place and fun!

Currently, you do not meet the requirements to post an admin application. You can read a little more about how the application process works here and here. @@PAUKL

DAMN I been putting in work and how do I change my name cause there's not supposed to be an k in PAUL lol xd

You can private message any of these gamers by clicking on their name and clicking "Send Private Message" under their avatar. @@PAUKL

D1Q88ZO.jpg

• Content Count:  3998

DAMN I been putting in work and how do I change my name cause there's not supposed to be an k in PAUL lol xd

Went ahead and changed it for you.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  559

@@PAUL orders were full freeday, then i said NO PAST FIRST CELL in chat, waited like 5 seconds and you continued, then said it on mic and shot you again and you died. And during the LR i shot you once or twice then stopped as i realized you had no head armor and it was messing you up.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.