? servers

? players online

crouch and shift walking...

• Content Count:  9

most of the time cts r nazis and will shoot you over the littlest thing, but most of the time when a ct give a order like shift walk or crouch order. You do it. But after a while ur finger gets annoyed and starts to hurt a little so you take your finger off the key for not even a second and they shoot you right away. My point is, you cant hold your finger on a key for a while and is this a freeshot or not?

• Content Count:  1020

If it really hurts that bad just turn toggle crouch/shift while on the servers because majority of people don't have this problem and seems a bit confusing to add a rule that you can't warning shot someone for not following the order even if it was for a brief second.

• Content Count:  171

I agree. They should tell you to continue to crouch/shift walk before they shoot you.

The whole reason the CTs give WARNINGshots is to warn Ts they are disobeying orders and make it so they can only disobey 2-3 times before being killed.

• Content Count:  1083

Not really a whole lot that could be done about this besides telling them they're a dickhead, however I'm sure they get called far worse things on a regular basis anyways so you best keep them asscheeks scraping on the concrete

Reply to Thread